Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Business Administrative Technical Associate with comprehensive knowledge of implementing strategic plans to manage corporate accounts, increase sales, and optimize billing processes. Versatile Professional adept in providing exceptional customer support, sustainable executive level relationships, and experienced technical assistance. I'm an Innovative performance driven female,with outstanding stats; based on monthly revenue, entry level marketing, and proper use of multiple software platforms. Eager to start a new career, lead with confidence, gain corporate level marketing/merchandising skill, and maintain corporate level titles.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst with over seven years experience working with students with autism. Have implemented the principles of applied behavior analysis in one to one and group settings in both home and school environments. Clients have ranged from 3-21 years of age. Motivated by the belief that all individuals can be successful learners.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst, November 2015, 1-15-21062
Licensed Behavior Analyst, No. 514
Enthusiastic and result driven, keen to build on a career with new challenges. Committed to addressing concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
Enthusiastic and hardworking student athlete pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business Economics and looking for a first year position focused on developing professional skills and contributing to business success.
3.2 GPA - Relevant Coursework: Micro/Macro Economics, Micro/Macro Organizational Theory, Investments I, Financial Accounting
- Shadowed Sales Traders
- Organized client data on Excel
- Drafted and corrected high-quality internal presentations
- Developed trade ideas and performed weekly stock pitches
- Collaborated on projects with various groups within the firm, cultivated relationships and grew internal network
- Drafted and corrected high-quality client documents
- Maintained open and effective communications with project teams to increase productivity
- Underwrote marketable secured loans
- Organized client data on Excel
- Developed skills in designing and analyzing market research
- Created client presentations
- Developed skills in Microsoft Office
Brown University Varsity Football (2016-2020)
- Developed work ethic, discipline, and time management skills by playing Division I football
- Balanced 35+ hour weekly time commitment with coursework and extracurricular activities
- Participated in two charities: Be the Match - National Bone Marrow Drive and Bench Press for Cancer
Keeping Pace - Volunteer Math Tutor(2013-2016)
- Spent 3 high school summers as a camp counselor and math tutor
- Developed relationships with students and developed teaching skills
TS//SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph
Versatile intelligence analyst and executive staff officer with more than a decade of national security experience in the U.S. Intelligence Community. Proven analytical, leadership, and communications skills as a liaison to Congress, briefer to the National Security Council, and subject matter expert. Resourceful problem solver with a bias for action and poise under pressure.
Excellent communicator with 13 years in a demanding call center environment as a Customer Service Representative. Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
• Demonstrated ability to promote products and services and secure and develop good relationship with clients, and business partners.
• Requires minimal supervision in performing tasks and posses service mindset.
• Highly motivated, determined, flexible and a fast learner.
• Strong written and oral communication ability.
• Platform on OS & S/W application. Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, MS Office, Internet