Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
I am an experienced audit practitioner with 10 years' experience in both external and internal audit with good communication skills both oral and written, ability to work in a well computerized environment, Performance-driven, Results-oriented, endowed with advanced practical training in risk management, controls and governance processes, audit planning and execution, I pay attention to detail, creatively identify and resolve issues timely, a strong team player with special leadership skills of managing cross cultural teams and a mature born again Christian.
Inquisitive Audit practitioner driven to add value and promote overall organization system improvements. Consistently build competent teams who can help management in identifying and managing key risks to an acceptable levels and improving governance issues within the ministry.
Dedicated auditing professional with the accomplished ability to work independently and as a team member to successfully support management to achieve ministry or project goals and objectives.
1. Support the Partnership Auditors in their work as delegated by the Country Director and develop an annual partnership audit plan for the FY by performing the following tasks:
1. Developing a Risk Based Integrated Audit plan of all engagement assignments.
2. To conduct audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls, Risk Management, governance issues, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of organizational operations using professional audit standards and practice. Reviewing and examining the financial and non-financial activities which included but not limited to the following:
3. To report on audit results and recommendations to management through audit manager professionally in accordance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
4. Carrying out validation exercises on the implementation status of management and report in accordance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
5. Reviewing peer Risk Based Integrated Audit (RBIA) reports.
6. Reviewing draft external audit reports before the final issuance to management and Board.
7. Attended Board meetings and
minutes were taken, shared and filed.
These assignments helped to highlight High and moderate risks which were
prevailing at a particular cluster or Grant/project and hence the level of risk
or threats to the continued funding and continuity of the operations within the
Hands on Hotel, Revenue and Reservations Manager currently expanding knowledge of the Airline Industry, focused on driving company growth, standards and revenue in fast-paced and competitive climates in both industries. Flexible problem solver with a positive attitude. Management experience in renovations and upgrading of existing hotel properties whilst managing continuing operations and guest satisfaction. Highly effective at exceptional customer care(internal and external) and accustomed to managing difficult client interactions whilst pursuing a positive outcome. Natural leader, team player and Westjetter committed to empowering, developing and training fellow associates and creating a culture of trust, recognition and fairness. Extensive knowledge of reservations, finance, accounting and auditing with exceptional diligence regarding reservations, maximizing occupancy, billing and reconciliation of high volume OTA'S and FIT clients. Proactive and high achiever that strives to exceed budgets and YOY growth targets. Extensive local knowledge of the Banff Lake Louise area.
Yield and Revenue Management
High volume OTA expert experience
Back Office and Front Office Billing Specialist
Accounting in high volume multi-property situations
High Volume Receivables Experience
Reservation and Administration Specialist