Goal-oriented, multi-tasking ninja with a contagious positivity and background in audit, risk management, compliance, and data analytics. Quickly learns new systems but has expertise in Auto Audit, Archer, Tableau, and Excel.
• Working toward Certified Internal Audit (CIA) certification, expected completion in 2019.
• Evaluate controls for effective risk mitigation.
• Conduct walkthroughs with clients to gain an understanding of processes, procedures, and systems.
• Identify and communicate control deficiencies to clients.
• Prepare work papers and Risk & Control Matrices which communicate audit findings.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Auditor. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Take a look at the most common Auditor skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.