Goal-oriented, multi-tasking ninja with a contagious positivity and background in audit, risk management, compliance, and data analytics. Quickly learns new systems but has expertise in Auto Audit, Archer, Tableau, and Excel.
• Working toward Certified Internal Audit (CIA) certification, expected completion in 2019.
• Evaluate controls for effective risk mitigation.
• Conduct walkthroughs with clients to gain an understanding of processes, procedures, and systems.
• Identify and communicate control deficiencies to clients.
• Prepare work papers and Risk & Control Matrices which communicate audit findings.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Credit Analyst. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Successful sales professional with 17+ years experience in a large scale Wholesale and Retail environment. Self-motivated Account Manager looking for an opportunity to take a step in my career and lead the NYC On Premise Sales team to new levels of success. I enjoy the challenge of breaking new ground and thrive on enabling myself to surpass sales targets.
Awarded Sales Representative of the Year in 2007
Awarded Certified Beer Server (Cicerone) Certificate in 2015
Introduced and created the "Standard Operating Procedure" Manual for the Credit Department.
Take a look at the most common Credit Analyst skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.