Dynamic and detail-driven accounting professional experienced in examining and analyzing accounting records, financial statements and financial reports to assess accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and standards. Proven ability to analyze accounting processes, identify deficiencies, formulate and implement corrective action plans to achieve compliance and mitigate risk. Personable in managing client relationships and assisting clients to resolve problems and find solutions.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Junior Accountant. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
During this time, I was exposed to two wholesale company. Duties include but not limit to:
Handel the bookkeeping duties in the office. The duties include but to limit to:
Take a look at the most common Junior Accountant skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Goal-oriented, multi-tasking ninja with a contagious positivity and background in audit, risk management, compliance, and data analytics. Quickly learns new systems but has expertise in Auto Audit, Archer, Tableau, and Excel.
• Working toward Certified Internal Audit (CIA) certification, expected completion in 2019.
• Evaluate controls for effective risk mitigation.
• Conduct walkthroughs with clients to gain an understanding of processes, procedures, and systems.
• Identify and communicate control deficiencies to clients.
• Prepare work papers and Risk & Control Matrices which communicate audit findings.