Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Stylist and makeup artist with a pleasant personality and passion for making clients feel good about themselves. Outgoing cosmetologist with excellent hand-eye coordination and knowledge of techniques, treatments and home hair care products. Seeking position to continue to learn and grow a loyal client base.
Recipient of Kruz'n for a Kure Foundation Scholarship
Dear Mino Lora,
As a hardworking teaching artist who love children and the arts I read your posting from HOLA for a new teaching artist position with interest and excitement. My experience as a teacher and performer aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking. I have a passion for working with children and making a difference in our communities through the arts. I truly believe art is a powerful tool in building social change and giving children and young adults the confidence to go after their dreams. I want to be a part of that change and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
My experience working with children goes back to my high school years in Puerto Rico. I worked as a teaching artist for an after school / weekend program teaching Theatrical Movement to young girls at an organization in my hometown, Caguas.
In addition to my experience as a teaching artist and my personal qualities and passion for working with children, I have an extensive background as a performer. I trained in theatre at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and I've been performing since. Some of the theatre companies I've worked with are The Spanish Repertory Theatre, LAByrinth Theatre Company, Primary Stages, Premiere Stages, Teatro Iati and the Latin American Theatre Ensemble. I've also been featured in TV shows such as "The Get Down" (Netflix), "Conviction" (NBC), and "Casi Perfect" for Yahoo! en Español and I have lent my voice for various radio spots and commercials.
Please review my resume for additional details regarding my experience, career and achievements. Thank you for your time and consideration.
• Communicated with vendors and clients to facilitate timely payments.
• Ran company payroll for employees on a weekly basis.
• Entered payments daily from customers.
• Monitored accounts payable and receivable status and delegated tasks as needed.
• Performed diverse data entry of relevant information such as customer sales and company expenses.
• Maintained current accounts through aged revenue reporting.
• Entered invoices daily.
• Processed all payroll entries and reports for employees.
• Reconciled all expenses and accounts, including company credit cards and expense accounts.
• Processed both outgoing and incoming payments and invoices.
• Selling Smashbox cosmetics
• Event and sales support at various Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart locations.
• Supporting new product launches
• Makeup Applications
• Specialized in Bridal Makeup
• Addressed all client concerns with patience.
• Responded to client inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
• Suggested and sold salon services and retail products to clients.
• Executed all daily opening and closing procedures.
• Worked one on one with brides and bridal parties.
• Took part in multiple training sessions to further artistry skills.
• Client emails
• Answering phones
• Certified MAC Artist
• Makeup Appointments
• Exceeded sales goals consistently
• Described products and explained proper use to customers
• POS System
• Explained information about the quality, value and style of products to influence customer buying decisions.
• Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Writing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
• Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning.
• Resolve administrative problems.
• Maintaining computer and manual filing systems.
• Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Ensuring that all contact details for clients are correct.
• Updating company calendars.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
• Occasionally helping out with HR duties.
• MLS Listings
• Sign orders
In the process of becoming a licensed salesperson.
Food Handler's Permit, Spokane Department of Health, Expires February 2018