Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
An effective leader in customer service with experience in sales, warranty processing, and data management. I excel at working efficiently to meet deadlines, produce results, and exceed customer expectation. I thrive in collaborative environments and am particularly driven to resolve conflicts and increase productivity.
Accomplished Project Manager with 10+ years' diversified experience in project and operations leadership and business and marketing analysis. Brings strong foundation in products, services, and customer-facing technology solutions. Adept relationship builder across key stakeholders, clients, and teams to generate and drive revenue opportunities. Collaborative leader identifies best practices for development of integrated marketing plans. Expertly connects the Voice of the Customer to operations, product engineering, marketing and support to address customer concerns and enhance experience. Possess TWIC card, U.S. Passport, and bilingual fluency in Spanish and English languages.
Efficient and reliable administrative professional with experience supporting executives and customers in multiple environments.
Diversified skill set covering administrative support, accounts receivable related tasks, account management and customer service. Excellent interpersonal, phone, and digital communication skills.
• Assist Facilities Manager with the coordination of upgrades and repairs to the studios
• Act as a contact for client facility issues and needs on a day to day basis
• Coordinate with vendors and trades about facility maintenance issues
• Assist with coordinating parking space allocation, facility cleaning and
• Perform additional duties as assigned, may include assisting with general office activities
• Assist in purchasing/inventory of facility assets
• Assisting in coordinating and decorating of special events i.e MPPIA Golf Tournament
• Coordinate with vendors and tradespeople for all emergency fixes and maintenance needed for the property
• Liaise between Production (Riverdale), the Landlord, Property Owner and Building Complex management
• Distribute incoming & outgoing mail and shipments. Organize and maintain the general work area and warehouse
• Complete and coordinate miscellaneous tasks e.g Budget filing, warehouse organization, managing employee time cards & start packs, schedule distribution, PO authorizations and stock supply orders
• Perform secretarial duties at the front desk and provide information for staff and the public
• Provide general daily administrative support to the business partners and other members of the leadership team, including calendar management, typing and copying
• Sorting, distributing and processing daily incoming & outgoing mail along with sending and receiving courier packages
• Process and organize architectural drawings slated for digitalization
• Reviewing existing documents and archives, and/or disposing of sensitive material in an appropriate manner
• Coordinator of various move related project tasks
• Responsible for monitoring all aspects of the collection of outstanding debts owed to the Albion Farms & Fisheries
• Maintain records of account activity, as well as review current accounts for unpaid amounts and determining the course of action to take based on a variety of factors such as debt age, amount of debt, and the customer's history
• Creation of training materials and guidelines for all employees in Accounts Receivable along with training of new hires
• Interact with customers directly and resolving outstanding debt by taking payments via the POS system and assisting customers with resolving their other billing issues
• Responsible for the daily organization and set-up of the store, keeping with all policies and procedures, and performing stock duties as required
• Daily administration of store funds in and out of the cash office along with ensuring that all registers are processed accurately and that all funds are balanced and verified daily
• Initiate and participate in store recovery and merchandise lookup and completion of markdowns in a timely and accurate manner
• Troubleshoot Cable & Internet with clients
• Assist unhappy and frustrated customers in a professional and sensitive manner, while applying my problem solviong skills to defuse escalations
• Assist customers with issues regarding wireless devices and wireless access points
• Resolve or escalate issues regarding billing and payment
• Assist customers with Shaw E-mail Setup, Recovery & Troubleshooting
• Report and document outages of Internet, Cable & Phone
• 24/7 Monitoring and help a small group of children (ages 5-14) with their medical condition (diabetes) while participating in various camp activities (canoeing, hiking, meal times, swimming, etc)
• Supervision of group of 10-14 kids at all times while at camp, responsible for confidentiality and keeping of sensitive information private between kids, camp staff, and parents