Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Energetic Guest Relation Officer with work experiences in Serviced Apartment front desk plus property management duties. Well-groomed with present character
Energetic and reliable service professional with experience in customer and social service settings seeking a new and challenging growth opportunity. Excellent interpersonal skills, effective problem solver with great attention to detail.
2018 Customer Service Awards
Awarded for high standards in customer service, willingness to help others and going above and beyond for member issues.
WEIGHT: 125 lbs
HAIR: JET BLACK | AFRO
Contemporary | Heels | Technical Jazz | Graham + Horton Modern | Ballet | Street Jazz | Vogue Femme | Commercial Hip Hop
(Notable Teachers include: Omari Mizrahi, David Thomas, Brice Mousset, Miguel Zarate,
Shirlene Quigley, Danielle Polanco, Jonte Moaning, Amy Gardner, and Mike Esperanza)
Full time, diverse training at the world-renowned commercial dance studio in New York City. Recognized with the OUTSTANDING STUDENT AWARD in May of 2017. This award honors only 2 distinctive artists amongst BDC's numerous programs every season. It is given to those who are diligent in their dance training and diversify themselves in many styles.
Admitted to train alongside selected artists for credited courses at UCLA's Dance and Performance Art courses with strong focuses on Modern, Lyrical, Hip Hop Fundamentals, Choreography Building, and House Dance.
Graduated one of Florida's highest rated art schools with a concentration and training in Modern, Ballet, and Choreography Building.
Partner on strategic and operational matters, bringing with me solid leadership supported by strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, financial expertise, and a non-stop dedication to continuous improvement and process efficiency.
Active strategic partner to the General Manager on business and financial issues;
Leading the Commercial/ Finance team and managing a portfolio of activities in the Finance, Commercial and Business Performance areas, by:
- Developing and implementing policies and processes with respect to the areas above, in line with the corporate international standards
-Leading budgeting, forecasting and management reporting and all necessary financial analysis to support strategic decision making
- Coordinating the development, implementation and delivery of the strategic business plan; providing robust business insights to the operational departments to support achievement of strategic goals
- Supporting performance delivery by ensuring the development and implementation of the System Assurance and Performance Monitoring Plan across core areas of the business (maintenance, operations, finance, and HSQE)
- Ensuring the financial performance of the business by providing timely, accurate information and coaching operations into optimizing budgets and investments
- Coaching, mentoring and managing the performance of the mid-management team
2018: GST/ HST fundamentals, for practitioners, recovery issues - CPA
2016-17: Tableau Dashboards, beginner, and intermediate levels
2016: Driving Lean for Not for Profit
2015: Best Value Procurement; Choosing by Advantages
2015: Enterprise Risk Management Certificate