Founding Member of the Traditional Taekwon-Do Association of Canada (not-for-profit)
President - 2004 - 2006
Vice President - 2003- 2004
Secretary/Treasurer - 2001 - 2002
In addition to my regular duties, during my time as an executive member of this organization, I traveled across Canada meeting prospective members and working to grow the organization. Under my direct leadership, the Traditional Taekwon-Do Association of Canada boasted the largest membership in Canada (25+ member schools) amongst similar organizations.
2003 - 2006 Special Assistant to the President of the International Taekwon-Do Federation (ITF)
Traveled internationally as a special assistant to the President of the International Taekwon-Do Federation, acting as representative and secretary of the organization during all meetings and official events. My role also included demonstration assistant at international seminars and sporting events.
2003 - Buenos Ares-Argentina, Rio De Janeiro-Brazil, Brussels-Belgium
2004 - Moscow, Russia
2005 - Bochum-Germany
Head Coach and Chief of Delegation for the World Championships - Traditional Taekwon-Do Association of Canada
2004 - Daejong, South Korea
2006 - Geelong, Australia
2008 - Riva Del Garda Italy
Results - During my tenure as the Head Coach and Chief of Delegation of Team Canada, the team was highly successful receiving multiple championship titles on the world stage. The implementation of my training programs and selection process were instrumental in the teams success.
My Direct Responsibilities
- Developing the selection criteria for the national competitive team.
- Organizing, planning, attending, and managing training events nationwide.
- Travelling internationally as a lead representative of Canadian athletics.
- Organizing all travel and accommodations, international visas, and tourist events for the delegation.
- Overseeing the day to day activities of the delegation during the event.
- Communication with other international organizations as well as the host country.
- Supervision of assistant coaches and scheduling.