Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Experienced [Type] Stylist offering expertise in photoshoot arrangements, prop selection and market trends. Ready to bring [Number] years of experience to new company and a challenging role.
Driven [Type] Stylist knowledgeable about showcasing products in an attractive manner to increase appeal and total sales.
Enthusiastic Stylist trained in cutting and processing techniques. Specializes in cutting-edge styles and corrective color.
Ambitious, hardworking Hairdresser possessing extensive knowledge of industry changes, modern and classic hair designs and hair care techniques for women, men and children.
Hairdresser specializing in chemical processing and color mixing for all stages of application.
Artistic and highly skilled Hair Stylist motivated by a love of aesthetic improvement and a desire for customer satisfaction.
[Job Title] familiar with numerous hairstyles and hair-trimming techniques. Excellent dexterity while handling all types of hairdressing tools.
Professional Hair Stylist extensively trained at upscale salons in proper styling, cutting, straightening, coloring techniques, and procedures. Offering 10 years of experience and a strong attention to detail and focus on satisfying customers with a pleasant personality and passion for hairdressing. Seeking a role offering room for career progression and development in order to building a loyal client base by developing and enhancing personal appearance and excellent hand-eye coordination and superior knowledge of techniques, treatments and hair care products.
• Conducted all the cosmetology needs for the news anchors of a well-known TV channel in New Jersey for a period of 1 year and 6 moths.
• Able to work in high-pressure environments due to the amount of walkings and appointments while achieving customer satisfaction through a positive work atmosphere.
• Diligently managed the maintenance, care, financials, accountably of equipment and salon daily operations.
• Competent performing abilities with customers from diverse ethnic background and hair types.
• Successfully perfumed cosmetology skills in one of most busiest areas the 5th avenue on NYC
• Use state-of-the-art techniques in coloring and treating hair.
• Provide advance skills with eyebrow shaping using various methods like waxing, tweezing, razors and eyebrow threading.
• Analyze patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
• Recommend home care hair regimens and treatments.
• Set up workstation and treatment room with necessary products, equipment and supplies.
• Kept current on hair products and their chemical composition, structure and properties.
• Recommended hair styles that complimented clients' facial features and coloring.
• Employed a variety of hair style techniques, including curling and straightening.
• Created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with regular customers.
• Conducted weekly salon inventory.
• Developed new hair styling techniques using creativity and knowledge of trends.
• Trimmed and styled hair for weddings and special occasions.
• Updated and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided.
• Sanitized workstations and salon equipment for safety purposes.
• Gained remarkable knowledge with colors, hair cuts and innovative styles.
• Obtained extensive experience with hand hair dryer technics.
• Supervised staff work performance in owner's absence.
• Completed continuing education and training to stay up to date with new trends and techniques.
• Demonstrate and sell hair care products and cosmetics.
• Politely answered the phone and scheduled appointments for clients.
• Offered clients a catalogue showcasing hair style options.