Completed 2 years
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Data Scientist. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Goal-oriented, multi-tasking ninja with a contagious positivity and background in audit, risk management, compliance, and data analytics. Quickly learns new systems but has expertise in Auto Audit, Archer, Tableau, and Excel.
• Working toward Certified Internal Audit (CIA) certification, expected completion in 2019.
• Evaluate controls for effective risk mitigation.
• Conduct walkthroughs with clients to gain an understanding of processes, procedures, and systems.
• Identify and communicate control deficiencies to clients.
• Prepare work papers and Risk & Control Matrices which communicate audit findings.
Take a look at the most common Data Scientist skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Ambitious Business professional determined to continually exceed expectations. Willing to take on added responsibilities to achieve desired results. Self-motivated with customer service experience, seeking a challenging position with a motivated team.