Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Master's student of biomedical engineering that focus on image analysis. Experienced in computer vision and machine learning. For the first time characterized biological images synthesized by deep generative models. Other achievements include developing a pipeline to extract the properties of objects in microscopy images for pathology study. Skilled in Python and Matlab.
Optical character recognition using Neural networks
Feb. 2018 - Mar. 2018
Apr. 2018 - May. 2018
To be determined
To be determined
I have experience in research using statistics and numerical analysis. My skills include explaining, analyzing, and coding solutions to a variety of problems of data science and applied mathematics.
Intern in the Pricing and Structuring team. Retrieved, cleaned, and inserted data sets into Constellation's system, and performed forecasting analysis on time series data. Data retrieval and insertion was completed in Python and MATLAB, while forecasting analysis was completed in Python with sciKit-learn and Tensorflow.
Experimental work in particle physics. Extracted and read large data sets of muon and neutrino flux and analyzed their correlations with atmospheric temperature. Coding was completed in Python, and data extraction was done through remote servers with UNIX.
Highly motivated, detail oriented recent college graduate seeking challenging opportunities in marketing/financial services. You will find that I am a highly responsible, high energy person with exceptional interpersonal skills who works very well under pressure and enjoys interacting with the public both in person and on the phone.
|Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and all aspects of Social Media||
Strength:Power system energy management/Optimization
Strength: Microgrid modelling using Matlab
Strength: Power flow analysis
Supported through grants from the National Science Foundation (NSF, CBET 1509713) and the National Institute of Health (NIH, R03EB02935-01)
Developed a novel bioanalytical platform including a fluorescent, cell-permeable, peptide-based reporter of deubiquitinating (dub) enzyme activity and a droplet microfluidic device for performing high-throughput screening in single intact cells
" * " denotes co-first authors.
(1) Safa, N.; Anderson, J. C.; Vaithiyanathan, M.; Pettigrew, J. H.; Pappas, G.; Liu, D.; Gauthier, T.; Melvin, A. T., "CPProtectides: Rapid uptake of well-folded β-hairpin peptides with enhanced resistance to intracellular degradation", Peptide Science (forthcoming).
(2) Safa, N.; Vaithiyanathan, M.; Sombolestani, S.; Charles, S; Melvin, A. T., “High-throughput, single cell analysis of cell penetrating peptide uptake using a microfluidic droplet trapping array” (under review)
(3) Safa, N.; Pettigrew, J. H.; Liu, D.; Gauthier, T.; Melvin, A. T., “Direct quantification of deubiquitinating enzyme activity in intact cells using a protease resistant, cell permeable peptide-based reporter” (under review)
(4) Safa, N.; Pettigrew, J. H.; Kirkpatrick, C; Liu, D.; Gauthier, T.; Melvin, A. T., “Cell permeability and intracellular stability of D-chirality fluorescent peptides in mammalian cells” (under review)
(5) Wortmann, W (III).; Kersker, N. D.; Safa, N.; Pojman, J.; Melvin, A. T.; “Development of a thiol acrylate-based hydrogel for tumor spheroid generation in a microfluidic device” (in preparation)
(6)* Vaithiyanathan, M.; *Ramezani Bajgiran K.; Darapaneni, P.; Safa, N.; Elkhanoufi, R.; Dorman, J. A.; Melvin, A. T., “Luminescent Nanomaterials for Droplet Tracking in a Microfluidic Trapping Array”(under review)
(7) Sombolestani ,S.; Safa, N.; Anderson, J.C.; Rao, D.; Melvin, A. T., “Developing a microfluidic platform for visualizing oil film formation in gas-assisted gravity drainage (GAGD) Processes” (in preparation)