• End user support included troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that included collecting, consolidating and analysis of service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.
• Supported infrastructure Change management in an enterprise organization that resulted in stronger compliance of HIPAA and SOX requirements within ITIL change and release management practice and application delivery processes
• Provide tier 2 support of Document Management System for technical and data issues related to web-based application that resulted in identification of critical application failures
• Provided end user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that resulted in a reduction of service tickets
• Oversaw various implementation and re-engineering projects from conceptualization to completion
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Application Architect. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
CSE Courses Taken: Web Database and Information Systems, Data Structures, Software Engineering, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Computer Organization, Database Management Systems, Cryptography, Essentials for CS
Take a look at the most common Application Architect skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Systems: Linux based platforms, AWS Cloud, LTE/VoLTE, Cloud Platform Fundamentals (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS), Cisco Firewalls, Virtualization SDN, NFV , WANs (T1s, T3s, Frame Relay)
Hardware: Cisco routers and switches, HP, IBM, Dell, Sun and Intel Based Servers, LAN Switching Technologies, IP Routing Technologies, IP routing, MPLS, VLANS,BGP, OSPF, VPLS, L2/L3 VPNs and QoS
Performed Deployment planning, Customer Consulting, tenant on-boarding. Provided Tier II/Tier III support for VZW applications. Involved in the 24/7-on call support rotation for all the Production, Test, and Development databases.
Collected, analyzed and reported performance results on the IMS Core to identify potentially problematic trends. Provided 1st/2nd level support for network escalations.
Monitored Verizon Wireless switching network of all alarms from a centralized Network Operations Center. Worked on IP routing, MPLS, VPLS, L2/L3 VPNs and QoS. Logged into routers to status router links and check stability and performed health checks.
VMware 6.0, Linux + training, Cisco CCNA Bootcamp, Juniper JNCIA Boopcamp, Mirantis, Openstack Professional Bootcamp, Redhat Linux Admin Bootcamp, Wireshark Bootcamp