IT professional passionate about providing excellent customer service and support. Known for excellent problem-solving skills and patience in dealing with frustrated -users. Seasoned support technician with more than 10 years in customer service and technical troubleshooting, with advanced education and experience in various IT roles.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Help Desk Technician. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Knowledgeable professional in IT education with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. Dependable and trustworthy and ready to be challenged. Dynamic computer hardware engineer knowledgeable in 5 technology development. Highly driven and offering excellent interpersonal skills. Looking for position with cutting-edge technology and services organization.
Minor: Digital & Computer Forensics
• Bought, sold, traded, upgraded and repaired Apple products as well as other computer brands.
• Configured computers to network drivers, printers and other peripheral equipment.
• Educated customers on general software programs. Implemented key updates to system software based on performance data and user feedback. Integrated software enhancements on mobile devices. Optimized home computer usage and performed general maintenance.
• Built and repaired computers according to schedule. Managed and configured: tools, software, installers and diagnostics/troubleshooting applications. Updated or installed software for customers to ensure computer efficiency.
• Managed day-to day operations: Opened/closed the store including end of day money count, organized schedule of repairs and maintained the store, educated co-works/customers on computer solutions.
• Worked flexible schedule to accommodate changing customer and store conditions.
• Met with customers to understand expectations, recommended products and offered services/solutions that aligned with individual desires and requirements.
• Built a loyal clientele which resulted in a high level of both retained customers and referral business.
• Designed and built custom gaming computers for store customers.
• Managed and created users within Active Directory of Windows Server 2013-2016.
• Integrated Mac users into a Microsoft LDAP data base.
• Deployed and maintained company assets: computers, printers, phone systems (VOIP), cables and other equipment.
• Installed and performed repairs to hardware, software and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications for Windows and Mac machines.
• Responded to the majority of client requests for technical support by phone, email, the inter-office chat service, and/or ticketing system.
• Responded to technical and troubleshooting issues for executive users.
• Configured, managed and monitored asset tracking system.
• Conducted computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and provided technical assistance and support.
• Managed application patches and data backup.
Take a look at the most common Help Desk Technician skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
IT building support
Provided Windows and Mac desktop support to all teachers and staff
Ordered install new hardware and oversaw maintenance of existing hardware.
Managed, deployed, and inventoried school devices.
Oversee and provided guidance on SoftwareUpdates. Printer management and repaired.
Coordinated deployment and collection of student MLTI devices. Process MLTI (Maine Learning Technology Initiative) computer repair.
Generated MLTI (Maine Learning Technology Initiative)Purchase Orders.
Collected & Maintain student collection payments.
Keeped warranty records Processed billing when not covered under warranty
Maintained records of repairs, orders, and installations Managed, Coordinate, Repair and Support all A/V Equipment
Supporting training of staff
Process Moore Middle School specific HelpDesk
Tickets and coordinate District support
Support and facilitated staff teaching tools Google Apps for education support
Students' Apple Ids process management
Provided outreach for new technology initiatives
Supported and facilitate technology acceptable use policy
Managed of school network social media