Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Positive and upbeat Customer Service Specialist bringing 10 years of customer-facing experience in fast-paced settings. Highly adaptable to addressing diverse customer needs. Proven history of building trust with customers to promote satisfaction, resolve concerns and maintain long-term loyalty.
Client-focused experienced Product Owner/System Analysis and Project Manager with several years experiences in a global shared services environment. Professional expertise includes working closely with technical and business stakeholders to ensure quality and on time delivery of system implementations and process improvements.
SunGard InvestOne Upgrade Implementations
PMO Governance Implementation
Fund Accounting Migration to Hong Kong
Oracle Chart of Accounts conversion project.
System Analyst for Loan Origination System Integration
Lead Consultant for Financial System Selection
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
Project Management Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Responsible for creating and managing the strategic planning process for newly formed GE Digital business.
Client facing role articulating economic constraints with long-terms goals and strategies. Project Management role reporting directly into Sales team with extensive experience in airport, aircraft and airlines transaction, refinancing, business planning and performance improvement experience. Advisory work for Infrastructure Funds, Private Equity, Sovereign Funds, Governments, Listed companies and GECAS special situations. Led financial modeling practice and reported directly to the Managing Director.
Selected into GE's premier leadership development program. Conducted financial assurance reviews and projects globally across GE's industrial and capital business units.Responsible for key financial areas (valuation, restructuring, reserves). Recognized strategic-thinker aligned to non-conventional assignments in Aviation, Energy and Infrastructure Finance.
GE's Financial Management Program (FMP) is General Electric premier leadership program providing classroom training in financial and management accounting, auditing and strategic decision making in addition to four full time rotations in Corporate Finance.
Migration from legacy mainframe to Oracle ERP.Led day to day ERP integration for acquired business.
Languages: Fluent in English and French, intermediate in German and Arpitan (Savoyard), basics in Italian, Swiss German, Spanish.
Sports: black belt in martial arts (competition), mountaineering, rock-climbing at national level (7B+) and cycling.
|Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, SharePoint), LMS|
Public safety veteran with experience in emergency management, commnications, and information technology. Specilaized knowledge of public safety software, with an emphasis on Computer Aided Dispatch and records management. Effectivley coorinidated high-performing teams and develoed top-tier training programs to accopmlish organzational goals.
• Provide professional services such as consultation, software readiness, and education to clients on software products.
• Designed and conducted knowledge transfer sessions on site or through webinars.
• Educated users on software functionality as well as on data entry, system administration, user security, and user permissions. Performed consultation/analysis of client business model to identify and document client requirements regarding products and functionality.
• Recommended options for new approaches in client work processes as appropriate to ensure efficient software solution for the client's needs.
• Identified and documented business/technical requirement specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
• Consulted with users to identify the proper data mapping process for the product conversion.
• Provide instruction to clients on proofing and analyzing data conversions from existing software applications.
• Kept up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
• Assisted QA staff with product testing or modification testing as required.
• Notified management and appropriate organization/department of issues or unplanned events that could impact the effectiveness/schedule/budget of the implementation.
• Created both client-facing and internal documentation such as ‘quick tips' and ‘how-tos'.
• Acted as liaison between the client and company's technical staff including conveying technical information so that non-technical individuals can understand.
• Managed human resources objectives including hiring, promotion, discharge and other appropriate personnel actions.
• Analyzed department records and reports to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Developed, revised and oversaw the implementation of department rules, goals, procedures and work standards.
• Established and met objectives for improving organizational effectiveness. Ensured that programs conformed to federal, state, county and city codes and laws.
• Cooperated with internal audit, compliance and HR departments on compliance and legal issues.
• Kept abreast of emerging trends in fire service and relevant legislation's, regulations and policies.
• Managed all aspects of communications and IT to include mobile hot spots, cell phone and data contracts, IT equipment purchases and serve as the department point of contact with the city IT staff.
• Oversaw local IT infrastructure including servers, security, networking, storage systems and desktops. Set up equipment for employee use.
• Installed and performed repairs to hardware, software and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications.
• Answered user inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation.
• Conducted computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and provide technical assistance and support. F
• Fixed bugs as they were encountered.
• Established requirements for new systems and modifications.
• Served on CAD build team, fire records build, as well as the fire mobile build, as the fire department lead.
• Coordinate and oversee the development and building of our new CAD/RMS system.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to draft project schedules and plans.
• Served as the single point of contact for project scheduling and changes.
• Monitored costs, timescales and resources used to achieve CAD "Go Live" date of September 2015.
• Monitored team progress and enforced deadlines.
• Developed slideshows and other forms of media to present project progress to the executive team.
• Extinguished residential, structural, woods and automobile fires with handheld tools and equipment.
• Applied appropriate extinguishing agents to structural, residential, commercial, industrial, chemical, petroleum, vehicle and wilderness fires.
• Prepared reports of fires, accidents and emergencies for accurate transfer of information.
• Completed continuing education classes in firefighting, rescue and emergency services.
• Maintained supplies and materials on fire and rescue vehicles.
• Cooperatively and supportively interacted with coworkers and supervisors.
• Implemented training programs to maintain accreditation standards and for employee professional development.
• Planned, organized and directed Chesapeake's fire prevention policies including code enforcement, investigation, public education and permits. This also included fire investigations, crime scene analysis, and criminal prosecution of offenders as needed.
Recalled to active duty in support of Operation Noble Eagle/Enduring Freedom. Assigned to Group Hampton Roads as the Damage Control Petty Officer. Working directly for the Assistant Engineering Officer, responsible for all damage control issues for the patrol boats assigned to the command. Coordinated personnel, work schedules, and job assignments for the Damage Control shop. Ordered necessary supplies, tools, and equipment as needed. Served as project manager for the retro fit of the air handling system and berthing area of a cutter. Received an Honorable Discharge.
Multiple assignments including:
Marine Safety Office (Norfolk, VA 1) - Served as a Designated Investigating Officer responsible for the investigation and civil prosecution of personnel matters involving documented merchant mariners, marine casualties, and other items under the purview of the Captain of the Port. Also worked as an Intelligence Specialist on the staff of the Deputy Group Commander.
USCG Station Little Creek (Norfolk, VA 2001-2003) - Independent duty assignment as the station Damage Control Petty Officer. Responsible for assisting the station and the assigned patrol boats with all damage control issues. Also performed station duties and as a member of the stations motor life boat crew.
USCGC Frank Drew (Portsmouth, VA 2003) - Assistant Damage Control Petty Officer assigned to the engineering section. Performed engineering watch and damage control duties as assigned on a 175' buoy tender.
Aids to Navigation (ANT) Hampton Roads (Portsmouth, VA 2003 - 2004) - Assigned as a crew member to the ANT team performing routine maintenance on navigations aids as required. Also served as a crew member on the teams small boat.
Fire Department Good Conduct Award (with 4 stars)
City of Chesapeake Star Performer Award - for support of the Chesapeake Police during and after an incident.
Fire Chief's Commendation Medal for work with emergency management and the local incident management team.
Performance award for CAD/fire records development and implementation and project management.