Bilingual Network Engineer with a network planning and implementation background. Confident and knowledgeable in multimedia systems and encryption devices. Well-versed in creating support and training documentation.
Successful marketing leader with proven accomplishments in driving market growth and firm profits. Articulate and driven leader with high energy and engaging personality. Hardworking team builder able to motivate personnel to maximize performance.
● Cisco equipment familiarity
● Security architecture and technologies
● VLAN aggregation
● Networking protocol expertise
● An analytical mind
● An ability to learn new technologies quickly
● Good leadership and management skills
● An ability to follow processes
● Good communication skills – both written and verbal
● Maintaining and administering computer networks and related
computing environments including systems software, application，software, hardware, and configurations.
● Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning
and implementing network security measures.
● Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and
other network and system problems.
● Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including
routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Network Administrator. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
IT professional with a background in network administration, hardware and software troubleshooting. Able to obtain a security clearance. Dedicated to providing the highest quality of customer service. Seeking to be part of a team of networking engineers.
Take a look at the most common Network Administrator skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Dedicated and motivated professional in Computer Information Systems Administration with a demonstrated work history in Network Administration, Network Security and Technical Support.
Skilled in Routing and Switching, Microsoft Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange, Skype For Business, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Network Security, Linux/Unix, EtherNet/IP, Computer Hardware, Troubleshooting and Customer Experience.