Double Major in Human Resources Management and Management
• Successfully completed Member Service Representative 2 Training.
• Improved member financial health and building relationships in a knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy, and reliable manner.
• Ability successfully deal with many different types of individuals and adapt communication style to meet the required needs.
• Effectively and efficiently analyzed and interpreted the needs of members/clients and colleagues, with high success.
• Ability to resolve conflict issues with members to ensure high member satisfaction.
• Experience in providing detailed and accurate information to third parties.
• Responsible for providing information and explaining Coastal Community's products and services to both members and colleagues.
• Worked within the Relationship Centre answering phone calls and ITM transactions.
• Worked within Central Operations as an Operations Service Representative
Karen Ross, Assistant Branch Manager
Cindy Koutecky, Branch Manager
Roselle Doyle, Branch Manager
Leah Pile, Owner/CEO
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for PC Support Specialist. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Take a look at the most common PC Support Specialist skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
I am seeking a fulfilling position where I can utilize my skills and create a meaningful impact in the lives of those who suffer from a substance abuse or mental health disorder. I am a highly-energetic, culturally sensitive, bilingual, compassionate female. My goal is to continue to live purposely to make a difference.