Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
-City of Oakland, Counties of Alameda and Santa Clara.
-Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, PeopleSoft.
-Oakland Unified School District, Mount Zion Baptist Church.
-Stanford University, Stanford University Hospital.
Specialization and Expert Experience:
Marketed and conducted community outreach events/health fairs for PCS's Coalition for Nursing Careers in California.
Seasoned Trainer with a Master of Business Administration who is organized, driven and effective at using efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each participant. More than 5 years of experience in teaching and training, instructional design, organizing and facilitating training exercises. A responsible professional with excellent communication skills, who excels at creating effective partnerships and has a passion for teaching that drives growth.
• For a portfolio of up to 17 small businesses, partnered with companies and employees to develop strategic plans, business processes, and brand marketing strategies to achieve business growth.
• Prepared creative briefs and helped businesses create marketing materials (quad charts, pitch decks, and brochures and flyers for expos/trade shows), generating up to 300% the previous number of leads.
• Trained key company personnel on content marketing, instructing on technology acquisition and use, content creation and distribution, and results metrics. This training resulted in an effective team and self-sustaining content marketing programs for several companies.
• Used Business Model Canvas and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analyses to design/document business models, create value propositions/positioning statements, and align business activities, setting a foundation for success.
• Created and led weekly webinars for senior executives on business development, including brand positioning and business marketing.
• Held weekly one-on-one meetings with businesses to share updates, report results, explore opportunities, and confirm milestones against benchmarks, keeping business strategies on track.
• Managed a team of 10 to 20 help desk representatives, ensuring that team members solved customer problems and that customer satisfaction levels remained high.
• Interviewed and onboarded new hires, trained staff on managing customer expectations and delivering effective customer service.
• Evaluated team using key performance indicators such as average handle time and customer satisfaction, using results to develop strategies to support professional development and enhance team performance.
Vibrant innovative leader in implementing finance and data governance business critical programs, products, and solutions across organizations. Skilled at building inertia for new initiatives through strategic partnership development with executive stakeholders. FP&A leadership with Fortune 500 Company. Design of strategic roadmaps and plans necessary for success. Spearheaded multiple successful initiatives including procure-to-pay, vendor management, payment processing, and wealth management, global financial management, and strategic initiatives encompassing full SWOT analysis and positioning. Lead complex risk management endeavors with in-depth knowledge of current regulatory environment related to GDPR, CCPA, data privacy regulations and need to incorporate sensitive data and data privacy into IT controls and data management. Offer twenty years experience in product management, FP&A, product development, and creating program direction and strategy. Added tens of millions of dollars to organizations through value creation and cost structure improvements. Able to identify and evaluate business opportunities and constraints.
CBAP Certified Analyst
Project Management and Leadership
Data Governance - Glossary, Catalogs, Data Sharing, & Lineage
Process Mapping (Future State and Current State)
Financial Analysis including FP&A
Product Management including margin, channel, and go-to-market strategies
Organizational Leader (IIBA Chapter President)
Business Architecture and Organizational Structure
Resource Planning and Implementation
December 2017 - Present, Member of Advisory Council and Curriculum Author - LDS Business College
October 2014 - October 2016, Board Member, IIBA Salt Lake City Chapter, (President October 2015 through November 2016).
Certified Business Analysis Professional, CBAP