Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Highly analytical and process-oriented data analyst with over 13 years of SQL experience with in-depth knowledge of database types; research methodologies; and big data capture, creation, manipulation and visualization. Furnish insights, analytics, and business intelligence needed to guide decisions.
English (Proficient), Polish (Native Speaker). No sponsorship required in the US (US Citizens)
Hardworking innovative Biomedical Engineer seeking a full time opportunity. Experienced in simulations, coding, 510k submissions with a great knowledge in medical devices development. Interested in regulatory affairs and quality control with a focus on medical facilities devices.
Senior Design Project (Stryker): Detection of Infection Using Thermography
Creo Design Projects:
Robotics: Fundamentals of Engineering Design Project
Neural Engineering For Speech and Hearing Laboratory: December 2017 - December 2018
Responsible for daily attendance of employees (Kronos experience)
Responsible to Department Supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Assigns tasks to employees according to their skills. Decision-making skills with effective organizational skills with congenial ability to command, consult, communicate, gain consensus, inspire, motivate and lead.
• Properly monitors compliance with prevailing standards as well as any workplace accident or incident.
• Manages the work team, integrates new hires; train and evaluate employee work performance.
• Collaborate with maintenance about mechanical issues, as well with other dept. supervisors.
• Enforce PPE, GMP, and SQF standards
• Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative. Motivate and inspire team members, lead by setting good example
• Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
• Trains, directs, and develops subordinates to meet operating, safety, and quality requirements within the department and/or area.
•Supervises production staff to ensure product quality and integrity, and ensures all finished product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
• Creates and implements, with management approval, new ideas and methods to improve production efficiencies,CSI, QI, Safety Scorecard
• Creates and maintains an environment that is conducive to retaining associates. Consistently administers company policies and procedures.
• Supports the 4 P's.
People – turnover, safety, associate engagement; Products – quality and consistency of products; Profitability – contribute to achievement of key iniatives
• Use hand on hand tools to perform routine cutting and trimming of the product.
• Maintain hand and eye coordination.
• Had to follow safety rules and regulations and maintain a neat and clean work area
• Followed PPE guidelines .
• Performed different task effectively such as experienced Cone loader, shoulder cutter, wing cutter, bone inspector, breast puller, breast trimmer, tender cutter, tender clipper and tender puller
• Greeting guests, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink, maintaining a clean work environment.
• Learn standard protocol, safety guidelines for handling and preparing food, and how to prepare food through visual instruction and hands-on orientation.
• Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in the work area
• Record customer orders and repeat them back in a clear understandable manner.
• Ringing up purchases, providing exact change, operating credit card machines, and answering questions about menu items.
• Prep ground beef, chicken, and steak, cutting vegetables, and packaging orders for consumption
At Oracle , I worked with the Oracle Applications Development division as a Principal Engineer in Quality Assurance of Oracle's premier CRM cloud based application offering - Oracle CRM OnDemand.
At IBM, I worked as a Software Engineer specialising in the area of software testing and quality assurance working for the US based client - Siebel Systems Inc (now Oracle Corp).