• End user support included troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that included collecting, consolidating and analysis of service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.
• Supported infrastructure Change management in an enterprise organization that resulted in stronger compliance of HIPAA and SOX requirements within ITIL change and release management practice and application delivery processes
• Provide tier 2 support of Document Management System for technical and data issues related to web-based application that resulted in identification of critical application failures
• Provided end user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that resulted in a reduction of service tickets
• Oversaw various implementation and re-engineering projects from conceptualization to completion
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Sap Crm Functional Consultant. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Proficient Senior Consultant offering proven skills in HR administration. Dedicated to promoting efficient business operations and high productivity by on-boarding well-qualified candidates and minimizing employee turnover. History of driving advancements in training, productivity and team motivation through proactive approaches.
Obtained TS/SCI Clearance
Take a look at the most common Sap Crm Functional Consultant skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
A talented individual offering dynamic skills and a passion for working on a variety of projects.Master of Finance candidate at Tulane University and Project Management Professional candidate with 90 hours of documented PMI training . Actively looking for a new position with an innovative company.Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess expertise with MS word , Power point , Excel , Access and broad range of software
( Python , R, SQL and C++)
Improved overall students' average grades by a full letter grade by tutoring on a consistent basis and tracking their development throughout the semester, updating their parents weekly on their growth. Coached over 10 college students in Pre-Algebra, Algebra I & II, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus. Analyzed students' weak areas and aided in developing strong study habits and strategies to improve understanding while nurturing a respect for future applicability of the discipline. Processed all records required to document student's attendance and academic progress.