Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
1- Provided SAP system support on daily basis to end users by analyzing and solving issues that encountered in SAP system.
2- Found enhancements opportunities by analyzing the root causes of issues and ways to avoid it.
Responsible, reliable, efficient, proactive, dynamic and friendly; with a strong motivation and interpersonal communication skills. Able to work successfully as a team member, as well as making decisions and operating individually when required.
Positive attitude and willingness to learn about new technologies and face new challenges.
• Database Development - To create, maintain and improve all DB objects to support the suite of reports (indexes, triggers, views, SPs, etc)
• Google Analytics - Analyze and track what, where, when and how our customers interact with our websites and mobile applications.
• SSRS - To create and maintain all different reports to support all business processes and requirements.
• SSIS - To import, export and manipulate data (from different data sources) ensuring the integrity and availability of our Data Warehouse
• Automation of Reports to deliver data / insights in the right time to our internal and external customers.
• Analytics Canvas to transport data from GA to our Data Warehouse
• Database Administration (SQLServer 2008 R2). Software for sales representatives using mobile and web technology to manage each customers' information.
• Migration and Developer of CRM system using VB6, .NET, Mobile and WebServices technologies
• SAP (Module ECC6) - User Support to 22 branches around NZ - Customer Master Data - Material Master Data (Creation and Pricing) - Realignments - Maintenance of Invoices, Sales Orders, Credits, Purchase Orders and Deliveries.
• Use of SSRS 2008 to design, develop and maintain of daily and monthly reports designed for high level management
• Developer of software for the maintenance of stock and price list for each supplier.
• Developer of software for helpdesk purposes, in IT area.
• Developer of cargo system (Visual Basic 6 with SQL Server 2008 Database) – (customer billing, origin and destination charge, travel prices, provider, customers).
• Design and implementation of a database model for the solution.
• Design and creation of reports (Active Reports).
(Whilst developing a thesis to obtain the engineering degree)
• Development of computer system "The Winery" with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 tools.
• DBA SQL Server 2008.
• Development of stored procedures with database SQLServer 2008.
• DML, DDL, DCL and DTS on Database (“The Winery”).
• Business model, requirements model, analysis model, design model and implementation model (Methodology applied)
• Development of Software System Security User.
• Implementation of temperature sensors.
• Design and creation of reports (Active Report).
• Development and maintenance of production systems (Visual Basic 6, ASP with SQLServer 2000).
• Development and maintenance of credit card's system (Visual Basic 6 with SQLServer 2000).
• Development and maintenance of user security systems for safe production applications (Visual Basic 6 with SQLServer 2000).
• Development of stored procedures with database SQLServer 6.5 and SQLServer 2000.
• Transact SQL, tuning, performance and optimization of queries.
• Business Intelligence.
• Import and Export of data.
• Generation and maintenance of system documentation.
• Problem resolution, in relation to company systems.
• Design and creation of reports (Crystal Report).
• Citrix Metaframe support systems.
• Technical and System support (by phone and email).
• Repairing, cleaning and maintenance of computers.
• Installation and maintenance of programs used by the institution.
• Maintenance of the computer network.
• Repair, cleaning and maintenance of computers.
• Installation and maintenance of cafe-management programs.
• Cleaning and maintenance of the store.
• Customer service and commercial management.
• Network Maintenance.