1- Provided SAP system support on daily basis to end users by analyzing and solving issues that encountered in SAP system.
2- Found enhancements opportunities by analyzing the root causes of issues and ways to avoid it.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Sap Support. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Responsible, reliable, efficient, proactive, dynamic and friendly; with a strong motivation and interpersonal communication skills. Able to work successfully as a team member, as well as making decisions and operating individually when required.
Positive attitude and willingness to learn about new technologies and face new challenges.
• Database Development - To create, maintain and improve all DB objects to support the suite of reports (indexes, triggers, views, SPs, etc)
• Google Analytics - Analyze and track what, where, when and how our customers interact with our websites and mobile applications.
• SSRS - To create and maintain all different reports to support all business processes and requirements.
• SSIS - To import, export and manipulate data (from different data sources) ensuring the integrity and availability of our Data Warehouse
• Automation of Reports to deliver data / insights in the right time to our internal and external customers.
• Analytics Canvas to transport data from GA to our Data Warehouse
• Database Administration (SQLServer 2008 R2). Software for sales representatives using mobile and web technology to manage each customers' information.
• Migration and Developer of CRM system using VB6, .NET, Mobile and WebServices technologies
• SAP (Module ECC6) - User Support to 22 branches around NZ - Customer Master Data - Material Master Data (Creation and Pricing) - Realignments - Maintenance of Invoices, Sales Orders, Credits, Purchase Orders and Deliveries.
• Use of SSRS 2008 to design, develop and maintain of daily and monthly reports designed for high level management
• Developer of software for the maintenance of stock and price list for each supplier.
• Developer of software for helpdesk purposes, in IT area.
• Developer of cargo system (Visual Basic 6 with SQL Server 2008 Database) – (customer billing, origin and destination charge, travel prices, provider, customers).
• Design and implementation of a database model for the solution.
• Design and creation of reports (Active Reports).
(Whilst developing a thesis to obtain the engineering degree)
• Development of computer system "The Winery" with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 tools.
• DBA SQL Server 2008.
• Development of stored procedures with database SQLServer 2008.
• DML, DDL, DCL and DTS on Database (“The Winery”).
• Business model, requirements model, analysis model, design model and implementation model (Methodology applied)
• Development of Software System Security User.
• Implementation of temperature sensors.
• Design and creation of reports (Active Report).
• Development and maintenance of production systems (Visual Basic 6, ASP with SQLServer 2000).
• Development and maintenance of credit card's system (Visual Basic 6 with SQLServer 2000).
• Development and maintenance of user security systems for safe production applications (Visual Basic 6 with SQLServer 2000).
• Development of stored procedures with database SQLServer 6.5 and SQLServer 2000.
• Transact SQL, tuning, performance and optimization of queries.
• Business Intelligence.
• Import and Export of data.
• Generation and maintenance of system documentation.
• Problem resolution, in relation to company systems.
• Design and creation of reports (Crystal Report).
• Citrix Metaframe support systems.
• Technical and System support (by phone and email).
• Repairing, cleaning and maintenance of computers.
• Installation and maintenance of programs used by the institution.
• Maintenance of the computer network.
• Repair, cleaning and maintenance of computers.
• Installation and maintenance of cafe-management programs.
• Cleaning and maintenance of the store.
• Customer service and commercial management.
• Network Maintenance.
New Zealand Residence
Hobbies: Sports in general, soccer, tennis, snowboard, surf, squash, gym, runnig, mountain biking, swimming.
• Available on request
Take a look at the most common Sap Support skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.