As a small business owner I did bathroom & kitchen remodels, specializing in custom tile work. My early years in the trade I was trained in drywall finishing and texturing, I later studied plumbing and HVAC. I have been involved in custom furniture building & woodworking for over 35 years.
|I have been trained in the use of excel for scheduling and daily reports I have great communication skills through email and text. I communicate verbally in English only.my people skills are second to none & I'm easy to get along with. I have a strong belief in helping others.|
My first project with Koester Construction was as an assistant Superintendent at Central Campus. I shadowed a veteran Superintendent and learned how the company worked. My first solo project was building a new commercial steel frame and insulated steel panel building for Scotty's Body Shop at SE 6th and Scott. I did some small remodel projects and 2 large apartment remodels before I was chosen to begin a new relationship with the Discount Tire Company. I oversaw the complete construction of the Altoona location and assisted with the Urbandale location. In the fall of 2016 I constructed the Clive Discount Tire store. Prior to the completion of the Clive location I was selected to represent the company in it's first out of state project. In the spring of 2017 I relocated to Williamsburg Va. to oversee the building of 4 more Discount Tire stores. I completed the Williamsburg store in early fall and assisted with the completion of a Virginia Beach location and a Newport News completion in February . I moved on to Chesapeake to start my 4th solo venture for Discount Tire in December of 2017.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Scrum Master. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
I am a multi-disciplined creative writer based in San Diego, Ca with an education in English and screenwriting. I have developed intricate, complex characters, and have created vast fictional worlds, full of life. Not only have I flourished as a freelance writer, but throughout my professional writing career, I have also written for popular intellectual properties, and on wildly successful gaming franchises.
Fiction War Summer - 2018Q3 Winner (FABIAN_008)
Gladly provided upon request
Take a look at the most common Scrum Master skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Organized, detail-oriented educator with over twenty-two years of experience, including more than fifteen years of tutoring and teaching experience at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Flexible, compassionate problem solver with ability to prioritize and work independently or on a team. Proficient in traditional writing pedagogies and a willing, ongoing learner of technology-enhanced teaching methods.
• Familiarity with multiple citation styles
• English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
• Articulate and well spoken
• Approachable communication style
• Single contact point within the CDS system for catchment area families
• Coordinating and scheduling meetings that require the coordination of multiple individuals' calendars; facilitate conferences; record meeting minutes
• Identify and select contracted service providers; complete evaluation and service referral processes
• Coordinate therapeutic services across agency lines; assist in developing transition plan from preschool to public school; screenings and observations
• Communicate in person, by phone, and by e-mail with families, therapists, medical personnel, daycares, and preschools
• Prepare Special Education documents; record communications synchronously and asynchronously; data entry; database maintenance; paper files
• Maintain documentation appropriate to Procedural Safeguards under IDEA 2004, Chapter 101; thorough understanding of confidentiality and FERPA regulations