Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
• 10 plus of years of strong experience in product development, systems architecture, technology integration, complex problem solving, project management, planning and developing critical client facing financial applications following best practices of SDLC.
• As tech lead managed several projects throughout their life cycle from requirement gathering, researching solutions, designing, work breakdown amongst team members, implementation, holding status meetings, testing and rollout.
• Earned reputation as a key person to implement and rollout time critical projects with zero defects.
• Actively look for opportunities to help teams/larger groups. Identified painstaking issues in software development cycle and implement solutions to help the team/larger group.
Fixed Income Corporate Debt Distribution
• Proposed a high throughput, low latency and scalable system design (alternative to existing legacy system) to senior management.
• Worked on system architecture, chalked out the project plan and currently working with a team of 4 developers to implement it.
• Incorporated best practices of caching, multi-threading, queuing mechanisms (Kafka) to fetch and process 30 million data points in a defined time window of 45 minutes.
• Collaborated with sales/global data teams and business to come up with a scalable solution to support more data points in future.
Fixed Income Graphics Dashboard
• Collaborated with product management, UX, Bloomberg Charts team to chalk out a plan, design and implement time critical product.
• Employed Agile methodology amidst changing requirements and aggressive rollout date business promised to clients.
Fixed Income Report Generation Platform
• Proposed scalable report generation platform to generate PDF reports from a Fixed Income products.
• Designed and Implemented a generic configuration driven solution that employs a plug in/play design
• Later employed by other teams for their use
• Worked closely with business to chalk out requirements, design and Implement a full stack pre-trade analytics and algorithm suggestion application (Strategy Analyzer)
• Designed and implemented several modules of latest broker neutral execution management system. Maintained and enhanced Order Blotters to enhance its performance.
• Played a significant role in major overhaul of converting a mission critical equity Algorithm trading server from procedural to object oriented design
• Designed and Implemented several new features to trading algorithm server - closing auction participation for algorithms, play/pause feature, new Dynamic VWAP Algorithm, default Strategy type
CSE Courses Taken: Web Database and Information Systems, Data Structures, Software Engineering, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Computer Organization, Database Management Systems, Cryptography, Essentials for CS
As a member of innovative healthcare start-up company to manage a product from concept to release, architecture, designed and developed all the key components. Our application is deployed on big universities like Howard, University of Cincinnati, LSU Medical Center.
eTechnician is a wireless-based remote vehicle diagnostic service that enables manufacturers, owners and operators of commercial vehicles (including light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles) to remotely access vehicle operating data, perform diagnostics and configure their equipment in real-time.
ZEN-SATS is a Small Arms Training Simulator designed to develop firing skills of Security Forces. It enables cost-effective training of recruits and trained soldiers. Users can practice on a variety of small arms including AK-47, 303mm rifle, 7.62mm rifle, 9mm pistol, carbine, LMG, and revolvers.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate ( Sept 2017 )
Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer ( SEPT 2011 )
Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer ( SEPT 2011 )
Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional ( Apr 2011 )
Microsoft Certified Application Developer ( Jan 2007 )
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java Platform, J2EE 1.4 (AUG 2004)
Sun Certified Programmer for Java Platform 1.4 (FEB 2004)
Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate (MAR 2004 )
MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solution Developer VC++ (OCT 1998)