• End user support included troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that included collecting, consolidating and analysis of service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.
• Supported infrastructure Change management in an enterprise organization that resulted in stronger compliance of HIPAA and SOX requirements within ITIL change and release management practice and application delivery processes
• Provide tier 2 support of Document Management System for technical and data issues related to web-based application that resulted in identification of critical application failures
• Provided end user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that resulted in a reduction of service tickets
• Oversaw various implementation and re-engineering projects from conceptualization to completion
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Systems Manager. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Experienced Validation engineer in both Automotive and telecom domains committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge. Looking forward to utilize my technical and managerial skills enhancing the quality of product support and customer satisfaction.
Take a look at the most common Systems Manager skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Wireless Engineer with demonstrated ability to manage and complete wireless projects in an efficient and detailed manner. Currently looking for an opportunity to showcase skill set while broadening the understanding and implementation of the wireless medium.
Certifications - CWNP: CWNA, CWT ; Ekahau: ECSE Design ; Meraki: CMNA ; Aruba: ACMA
Travel, Golf, Tennis, Web Development, Camping, Craft Brewing, Gardening