Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Installed new electrical components, fixtures and motors. Followed direction of senior electrical professionals to complete safe, efficient tasks. Gathered parts supplies and tools in preparation for each workday or new job. Reviewed electrical schematics and plans and followed according to specifications. Tested wiring and other system parts for electrical flow and function. Used hand and power tools and diagnostic equipment to complete various aspects of jobs.
Responsible for outbound shipping of all material not delivered by our trucks or will called by our customers.
Responsible for counter and phone sales including: Taking, writing and pulling customer orders. Getting price and availability quotes from vendors. Processing direct from vendor orders for customers. Maintaining a broad knowledge of current materials and standards in electrical and lighting products to assist customers in product selection. Restocking and merchandising of counter inventory. Processing material returns.
13 years of experience in the area of electrical, from low voltage to high voltage. Skilled in reading electrical drawings and pnid's. Knowledge of running tubing and instrumentation. 2 years of knowledge in compressors, reciprocating and small to large rotary compressors. Also have experience with blowers.
In charge for up to 45 electricians including 4 Foremans. Built the HRE methane plant in Humble, TX from beginning to end. This was a 7 million dollar job. Was moved into the HEB manufacturing plant in Houston, Tx which was a 12 million dollar job. Jobs not only included running and planning for 4 crews but, also doing underground power and communication conduit, power and lighting layouts and takeoffs as well as estimation on new add-ons to the facility.
Worked as maintenance electrician for major chemical plant.
Jobs included, demolition and installation of conduit, installation of new lighting, maintenance and installation of air conditioning systems and generators, installation of new 120/240 receptacles, and demolition and installation of new electrical panels.
Pulling and termination of wiring from 24v signal wiring to 480v medium voltage wiring.
Was a road technician, performing electrical and mechanical installations and troubleshooting repair on compressor systems, both reciprocating and small and large rotary compressors up to 500hp.
Hired on for Energy XXI offshore platform out of Houston TX, was the lead electrician of 12 offshore platforms, maintenance of all lighting, compressors, gas and diesel generators, instrumentation, relay panels, solar panels, battery racks, and PLC maintenance.
Running conduit, pulling wire, termination of instrumentation and electrical panels, was a journeyman and moved to foreman.
Installed lighting systems in Home Depot, Lowe's, Kroger. etc.
Hardworking Electrician with Ten years experience in all aspects of the electrical field. Highly efficient and capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced, constantly evolving industry.
A well trained and skilled worker with a strong attention to detail and ability to take on any task that is required of me with patience and diligence, with 5+ years of military discipline and training.
As an apprentice electrician working for laser group, most of the work was carried out in schools and churches. These works included new structures and refurbishment of old structures.
The work carried out whilst with laser group included:
- Rough in of power and data cabling,
- Fit off of powerpoints, switches, data outlets and lights,
- Electrical testing of circuits,
- New install of main and sub switchboards,
- Testing and tagging, and more.
Laser group was a company of 20-30 electricians and apprentices, due to this, being able to work in a team environment was essential.
Whilst working at High Street Social, I am required to follow all RSA/RCG procedures such as;
Some of the other requirements of working at High Street Social were;
Also take part in designing and decision making for the cocktail menu
Whilst working at High Street Social, I was required to follow all RSA/RCG procedures
Some of the other requirements of working at High Street Social were;
HSS being a cocktail bar, I also helped in the designing and decision making for the cocktail menu and cocktail specials and due to knowing these cocktails, I was the main cocktail maker behind the bar.
Being one of the main regular bartenders I was also required to train many staff members whether brand new or existing during shift.
As an apprentice electrician working for Essential Services Management, works were conducted on domestic, commercial and industrial sites. Essential Services Management is made up of two sections;
1 - Electron Management
2 - Fire Management Solutions
Electron management is essentially the electrical side of the company and as such the work conducted consisted of;
Fire Management Solutions was the fire protection side of the company and as such the work conducted consisted of;
Whilst working at The Jamison Hotel as a bar tender, I was required to follow all RSA/RCG procedures such as;
Some of the other requirements of being a bartender were;
- clean and changed ashtrays on a regular basis.
- emptied trash cans as necessary.
- ensure all requests from patrons were met (beverages).
- ensure food was readily available for patrons.
An addition to serving behind the bar, It was also a requirement for me to serve within the TAB section which required me to;
Some of the other background jobs that were required of me were;
I was also one of the few employee's that were required to drive the courtesy bus which required an extensive knowledge of the Penrith area for picking up and dropping home patrons.
Whilst working at GRE Marine, my main role was as a mechanic, and as such I was require to do work as follows:
- Running boats, conducting diagnostics check and checkover.
- As per planned maintenance.
- Anything issues/ faults repaired.
As they were also a sale/ trades company I was also required to;
As a Marine technician in the Royal Australian Navy, throughout my career certain qualifications were to be achieved, these qualifications are (in order);
While Gaining these qualifications the following was required;
As a full time cook at KFC, I was required to;
Although I was a full time cook, I was also trained on customer service, this included;
School certificate course results
Year Course Result
2008 English (200) C
Mathematics (200) C6
Science (200) C
Australian Geography (100) D
Australian History (100) D
Food Technology (200) D
Industrial Technology (Metal) (100) C
Information & Software Technology (200) D
Personal Development Health and P.E. (100) C
Year Test Mark Band
2008 English - literacy 69 3
Mathematics 70 4
Science 73 4
Australian Geography, Civics and Citizenship 67 3
Australian History, Civics and Citizenship 57 2
Computing Skills 87 Highly Competent
Mandatory Curriculum Requirements
2008 Languages Completed
Visual Arts Completed
Personal Development, Health and P.E. Completed
Currently Enrolled full time as a 3rd year apprentice electrician, attending each and every Wednesday as required .
In the process of obtaining my unrestricted data license through the Tafe as my marks are of high standards.
The following are certificates I have obtained; (The competencies attached to the certificates can be obtained on request.)
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- MARB006 - Maintain marine internal combustion engines, propulsion plant and auxiliary systems
- MARB007 - Undertake basic maintenance of electrical systems
- MARC001 - Complete engine room tasks
- MARC002 - Maintain hull out of water
- MARC003 - Operate and maintain extra low and low voltage electrical systems and equipment
- MARC004 - Operate deck machinery
- MARC007 - Operate marine internal combustion engines, and propulsion and auxiliary systems
- MARC008 - Manage fuel systems
- MARC009 - Operate and monitor marine internal combustion engines, propulsion plant and auxiliary systems
- MARC010 - Operate electrical systems
- MARF001 - Apply basic survival skills in the event of vessel abandonment
- MARF002 - Follow procedures to minimise and fight fires on board a vessel
- MARF004 - Meet work health and safety requirements
- MARF005 - Survive at sea using survival craft
- MARJ001 - Follow environmental work practices
- MARB003 - Service marine internal combustion engines, and propulsion and auxiliary systems
* all other competencies are covered by Cert 3 in Marine Operations
- SIRRRPK003A - Advise on fast food products
- SIRRRFSA001A - Apply retail food safety practices
- SIRRMER003A - Prepare and display fast food items
- SIRXCCS001A - Apply point-of-sale handling procedures
- SIRXCCS002A - Interact with customers
- SIRXCLM001A - Organise and maintain work areas
- SIRXCOM001A - Communicate in the workplace
- SIRXFIN001A - Balance point of sale terminal
- SIRXICT001A - Operate retail technology
- SIRXIND001A - Work effectively in a retail environment
- SIRXINV001A - Perform stock control procedures
- SIRXOHS001A - Apply safe work practices
- SIRXRSK001A - Minimise theft
- SIRXSLS001A - Sell products and services
- MEM09002B - Interpret technical drawing
- MEM11011B - Undertake manual handling
- MEM120232A - Perform engineering measurements
- MEM12024A - Perform computations
- MEM13001B - Perform emergency first aid
- MEM13014A - Apply principles of the occupational health and safety in the work environment
- MEM14004A - Plan to undertake a routine task
- MEM14005A - Plan a complete activity
- MEM15002A - Apply quality systems
- MEM15024A - Apply quality procedures
- MEM16006A - Organise and communicate information
- MEM16007A - Work with others in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment
- MEM16008A - Interact with computing technology
- MEM18001C - Use hand tools
- MEM18002B - Use power tools/hand held operations
- MEM18055B - Dismantle, replace and assemble engineering components
- PUADEFOH012A - Identify confined space
- PUADEFOH013A - Enter confined space
The following are competencies that I have acquired that do not fall under any certificates earned;
- CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction industry
- HLTFA301B - Apply first aid
- TDMME1107A - Contribute to effective communications and teamwork on a coastal vessel
- TDMMF1107B - Provide elementary first aid
- TDMMF1107B - Survive at sea in the event of a vessel abandonment
- TDMMR1807B - Operate deck machinery installed on a small vessel of less then 750 kW propulsion power
- TDMMR1907B - Safely handle and stow explosive and flammable materials
- TDMMR3207B - Operate and carry out basic routine servicing of marine extra low and low voltage electrical equipment
- TDMMR5407B - Carry out refuelling and fuel transfer operations
- TDMMR6107A - Use and care for hand and power tools on a small vessel
- TDMMU507B - Ensure compliance with environmental considerations in a small domestic vessel
- UEENEEE101A - Apply occupational health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- UEENEEE102A - Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
- UEENEEE104A - Solve problems in d.c. circuits
- UEENEEE105A - Fix and secure electro-technology equipment
- UEENEEE107A - Use drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- UEENEEE137A - Document and apply measures to control OHS risks associated with electro-technology work
- UEENEEG006A - Solve problems in single and three phase low voltage machines
- UEENEEG033A - Solve problems in single and three phase low voltage electrical apparatus and circuits
- UEENEEG063A - Arrange circuits, control and protection for general electrical installations
- UEENEEG101A - Solve problems in electromagnetic devices and related circuits
- UEENEEG102A - Solve problems in low voltage a.c. circuits
- UEENEEG106A - Terminate cables, cords and accessories for low voltage circuits
- UEENEEI148A - Solve problems in single phase electronic power control circuits
- UEENEEK142A - Apply environmentally and sustainable procedures in the energy sector
- UEENEEP010A - Disconnect - reconnect appliances connected to low voltage installation wiring
- UEENEEP026A - Conduct in-service safety testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assemblies
- Temperature Measurement (40hrs)
- Pressure Measurement (40hrs)