Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR™) from HR Certification Institute (HRCI®) In Progress
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Personal Shopper. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Administered UA's and BA's
Handled DOT and Non DOT Drug and Alcohol
Testing Prepared patient for DOT and Non DOT Physicals
Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the case manager
Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration
Prepared packages to set for lab work
Filled out chain of custody paper work
Massaged patients and applied preparations and treatments, such as liniment alcohol rubs and heat-lamp stimulation
Prepared patient rooms prior to the arrival
Participated in the maintenance of safe conditions within the facility and the related areas Maintained a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
Assembled food items for Physicians, employees, visitors, patients and patient family members, via serving line.
Informed supervisors when equipment was faulty and when supplies and food were getting low and afterwards order needed items.
Assisted kitchen staff and cooks with various tasks when needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
Portioned, wrapped the food and place it directly on plates for service to guests.
Prepared different kinds of foods, such as vegetables, desserts, meats, etc according to customer's orders or instructions following approved procedures.
Kept records of the quantities of items and food used.
Take a look at the most common Personal Shopper skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
• I'm 19 years old, I have been with Woolworths supermarket for the past 3 years.
• I also have experience in BWS as a serving assistant.
•I am a highly motivated, bright, cheerful, responsible, conscientious, easy going, polite individual.
• I have great customer service experience.
• RSA Accredited
• Working along side a team & working by myself
• Delegating tasks & completing jobs
• Counting registers
• Helping customers locate products all around the store
• Smoke shop trained
• Dealing directly with customer problems
• Helping our team members
• Answering and putting through phone calls
• Using a RF scanner
• picking & packing from all the Woolworths products, making sure all orders are correct & finished by a deadline.
Working within Woolworth I have developed many skills such as
• Great customers service skills.
• Direct and delegating over a team (supervising )
• Self serve trained
• Online trained (personal shopper)
• I'm able to listen to instructions, follow orders, work by myself and with others.
• Time management
• Cash handling skills, counting registers
• Smoke shopped trained (selling, filling)• RSA Accredited