1. Community Camps–Public Health Department posting - (Oct 2013 – Jan 2014).
2. Bidada SSarvodaya Trust, Gujarat (Feb, 2013 – Feb, 2013) Dr. Girish Shah, NYU. At this paediatric full treatment camp I diagnosed and gave treatment to about 90-110 underprivileged kids. I learnt to inject anaesthesia differently and used new materials for e.g. composite.
3. Kavathe Mahankal, Sangli (Sept, 2012 – Sept, 2012) -Home Minister Shri. R.R.Patil. A full-fledged extractions & denture fabrication camp for senior citizens. Careful handling, reviewing medical history, spot treatment and distribution of free medication. My reward-toothless smiles!!!
4. Rotary Club of Bombay Peninsula (Oct, 2012 – Oct, 2012)-Girton High School A diagnostic and treatment camp for the entire Girton High School girls. Diagnosed and advised orthodontic treatment; cleaning & polishing done for senior students as a confidence building exercise.
5. Rotary Club of Bombay Peninsula (Feb, 2014 – Feb, 2014) Bhartiya Stree Seva Sangh Diagnostic and treatment camp conducted for 50+ years women only. Major task here was preparing a suitable treatment plan and referring them back to the right specialists.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Dentist. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Velscope Oral Cancer TreatmentHealth Care CPR
Office Sterilization Protocols
Opioid Prescribing Rules
Familiar with Most Dental Software Systems
Familiar with Most Digital Radiograph Systems
Take a look at the most common Dentist skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.