Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Exceptionally detail-oriented Management Professional with over 20 years of expert level business and operations management experience coupled with a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet requirements and deadlines. Seeking the opportunity to apply extensive administrative and financial knowledge to improve processes of compliance and operational success.
Tax Preparation and Client Consultant Role
Program design and implementation
Organized, detail-oriented educator with over twenty-two years of experience, including more than fifteen years of tutoring and teaching experience at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Flexible, compassionate problem solver with ability to prioritize and work independently or on a team. Proficient in traditional writing pedagogies and a willing, ongoing learner of technology-enhanced teaching methods.
• Familiarity with multiple citation styles
• English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
• Articulate and well spoken
• Approachable communication style
• Single contact point within the CDS system for catchment area families
• Coordinating and scheduling meetings that require the coordination of multiple individuals' calendars; facilitate conferences; record meeting minutes
• Identify and select contracted service providers; complete evaluation and service referral processes
• Coordinate therapeutic services across agency lines; assist in developing transition plan from preschool to public school; screenings and observations
• Communicate in person, by phone, and by e-mail with families, therapists, medical personnel, daycares, and preschools
• Prepare Special Education documents; record communications synchronously and asynchronously; data entry; database maintenance; paper files
• Maintain documentation appropriate to Procedural Safeguards under IDEA 2004, Chapter 101; thorough understanding of confidentiality and FERPA regulations
University Graduate looking for an engaging teaching opportunity. Passionate, dynamic teacher with experience in a variety of classroom settings. Dedicated to students' growth and development. Extensive experience managing youth. Committed to investing in and mentoring students in order to help them succeed.
Assisted in the installation and operation of two community English class. Worked as both a conversation leader and classroom teacher, managing a fun, engaging classroom that fosters both learning and relationship.
Taught 12-18 year old cadets a wide variety of subjects, including citizenship, leadership, instructional techniques, wilderness survival, and outdoor adventure skills. I have also been employed as an expedition team leader on a variety of backcountry adventure trips, ranging in duration from 3 to 18 days. My responsibilities in this organization include office administration, day-to-day management of classes and teams, formal instruction, and individual youth mentorship.
Responsible for managing four different international classes ranging from elementary to high school age. Developed and taught my own curriculum during 6 week posting at GHA. Subjects included English Literature, ESL, World Geography, Drama, and Public Speaking.
During my time at GHA, I effectively managed a variety of classes, establishing clear ground rules of respect, responsibility and teamwork. I worked to mentor and develop students in both academic and personal areas. I assessed student learning in a variety of ways, including formal quizzes and tests, but also group activities, games, and projects.
CF training course in youth education, instructional techniques and classroom management.