English: Advance level, ELASH-2 certified.
German: Level A1.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for English Teacher. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Exceedingly motivated English instructor and department lead that applies higher education, experience, and prior and current accomplishments to classroom management, cooperative learning, interactive learning, and assessments. Dedicated to providing a well-balanced, supportive, and engaging learning environment for all students and colleagues. The primary goal is to serve all students and assist them in becoming life-long learners.
Take a look at the most common English Teacher skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Highly enthusiastic and experienced English Language Arts teacher and department leader who specialized in collaboration with colleagues and community leaders, disaggregation of data, management of students, and maximizing learning opportunities in diverse classroom settings.
Arkansas Standard Teaching License
Advanced Placement Summer Institute (AP Lit & Comp)
Literacy Lab (Harding University)
- Chaired the Middle School Department Professional Learning Community for three years (2015-2018)
- English Department Chair for three (3) years (2015-2018)
- Chaired the Prom Committee for Junior/Senior Prom (2017 and 2019)
- Selected to serve on the Leadership Team (2015-2018)
- Elected by staff to serve on the Personnel Policy Committee (2016-2019)