Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Computer Engineering student with experience in education and tutoring seeking a internship with Cisco.
Honors & Achievements: Johnson & Johnson IT Freshman MVP Award, NDIA Foundation Scholarship, Dean's List Spring 2018
8/2018 - Current Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Member
8/2018 - Current Student Government Association, Graphic Designer
8/2016 - 7/2017 Florida A&M Video Game Club, President
Family and Couples Counseling, Social psychology, Group Therapy, Child Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Substance abuse.
Served 35 program participants who went on to earn high school diplomas or GEDs. Achieved a 25% enrollment in college and job-training programs among high school-age clients. Delivered services that resulted in 45% of assigned clients remaining eligible for housing. Possesses six years of managerial experience.
Passionate educator with 12 years of varied experience in classroom instruction and leadership. Dedicated to promoting student learning with diversified instructional and classroom management approaches. Talented lecturer able to facilitate strong discussions, lead immersive activities and manage special projects to promote optimal learning. Strives to provide effective leadership and develop lasting rapports with team members, students, families, and community officials.
Emphasis in Early Childhood/Child Development
Course work in Health and Safety for Children
Course work in Classroom Management
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Texas EC - 6th Teacher Certification
Mental Health First Aid Certification
CPR/First Aid/AED Certification
• Serves as a campus trainer in professional development initiatives (including New Teacher Induction (NTI), mentor training, appraisal system, etc.).
• Serves as campus RTI (Response to Intervention) Coordinator.
• Acts as Project Leader on curriculum projects.
• Provides effective instructional strategies with staff individually or in workshop settings to ensure high quality instruction.
• Facilitates the orientation, development, and success of new teachers.
• Assists teachers in implementing district curriculum for assigned campus and assists in their Professional Learning Communities.
• Organizes and distributes resource/instructional materials for classroom use and facilitates the textbook adoption process by assisting in the organization of campus textbook task force members.
• Coordinates the campus mentor program to provide new teachers with instructional support.
• Assists campus appraisers in developing (i.e., suggestions, recommendations), implementing, and reviewing a teacher appraisal system growth plan for "teachers in need of assistance."
• Assists with local testing (universal screeners) and state testing.
• Models instructional techniques in the classroom and utilizes content area and specialization skills to provide instructional leadership in curriculum planning.
• Utilizes insights gained in seminars, workshops, conventions, and professional meetings in local curriculum planning.
• Assists in planning and implementing campus and district professional development programs appropriate to instructional needs.
• Assists principals in analyzing and interpreting test data with teachers and assists teachers in using test data to focus classroom instruction.
• Serves as a liaison and communication link between district curriculum instruction personnel and the local campus.
PTA Parliamentarian - 2018 - 2019
Science Olympiad Coach - 2017-2019
Reading Tutor - 2016-Current
District Rounds Instructional Team - 2017-2019
Site-Based Decision Making Committee (SBDM) - 2017-Current
Expected Graduation Day: 2021