According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Mentor. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Computer Engineering student with experience in education and tutoring seeking a internship with Cisco.
Honors & Achievements: Johnson & Johnson IT Freshman MVP Award, NDIA Foundation Scholarship, Dean's List Spring 2018
8/2018 - Current Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Member
8/2018 - Current Student Government Association, Graphic Designer
8/2016 - 7/2017 Florida A&M Video Game Club, President
Take a look at the most common Mentor skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Goal-driven Principal Engineer adept at reviewing plans and implementing improvements. Skilled at rapid development with small teams and expert at coming up with creative solutions to technical problems. Deep understanding of professional trading setups. Quick learner of new technologies and programming languages.
Created PLOFlow, which solves for game theory optimal strategies for two player postflop scenarios in Pot-Limit Omaha with arbitrary player ranges, stack sizes, and bet sizes.
• Wrote over 10,000 lines of code to create an end to end solving engine from scratch, capable of solving game trees with up to 30,000 branches
• Optimized important Numpy operations with custom Cython code
• Created interactive visualizations with D3.js
• Created web site in Django hosted on AWS, utilizing Elasticache, SQS, S3, and EC2 to solve and save game scenarios, and load and display results on demand
Worked with a small team to create an algorithmic trading system which successfully captures thousands of small arbitrage opportunities each day.
• Built trading engine capable of searching for trades across up to 2000 orderbooks hundreds of times per second
• Optimized code in Python, Cython, and C++
• Built web tools including a dashboard for analyzing trade results
• Managed version control with Git, handling merging of development branches and deployment of new code
• Made extensive use of AWS services for database management and cloud computing
Worked as a mentor for the Introduction to Programming Nanodegree, aiding students learning to program with their questions.
• Mentored up to 20 students at a time, answering questions related to computer science, programming, and Udacity course projects
• Received consistent 5 star ratings from students
• Profited every year in an industry that underwent massive change
• Switched specialties three times to maximize earnings, from cash game Limit Hold'em, to No-Limit Hold'em, to Pot-Limit Omaha
• Used mathematical reasoning and statistics to make decisions with positive expectation
ProPokerTools Parser 2015
• Created first open-source Python module to parse ProPokerTools style Pot-Limit Omaha hand range syntax into an array of the hands represented by the given range
• Leveraged Numpy arrays, boolean masks, and precomputed lookup tables to optimize for speed, resulting in processing time of less than one second for most hand ranges