Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Worked under the supervision of three licensed school psychologists in three diverse settings and participated/assisted with assessing students across grades K-12, providing interventions to teachers, individual and group counseling, and participated in IEP meetings as required.
Maintained overall responsibility for approximately 2000 students from the preschool level to grade twelve across a demographically diverse school district. Provided services to students presenting with a wide spectrum of learning challenges/ disabilities.
Participated in Team Meetings, including:Child Study, Professional Learning Committees, Multidisciplinary Evaluation team and Individual Education Plan meetings
Grade Point Average: 3.98
- Nearly two decades of public education work experience.
- Dedicated to the students and families of this community.
- Skilled in youth development including social, behavioral, emotional, and cognition as it relates to education.
- Proficient manager of timelines, deadlines, and program objectives.
- Self-motivated and passionate about student success.
- Working with Culturally Diverse Populations
- Group counseling facilitator
- Team collaboration and leadership
- Attention to detail
Proficient in the following assessment batteries:
WJ IV, WISC-V, KBIT, CAS, NNAT, TONI, TAPS, CTOPP, VMI-6, MVPT, TVPS, WRAML, Vineland, Connor's, ASRS, ABAS, BASC
- Completed psychoeducational evaluations within an appropriate timeline in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Participated in eligibility/ IEP meetings.
- Interpreted assessment data in an understandable format for students, parents and district educators.
- Collaborated with team members in order to develop individualized education plans to promote optimal student outcomes
- Prioritized daily tasks for assessments, observations, counseling, consultations, meetings and emergency situations.
- Assisted in facilitation of crisis response; sought appropriate interventions, implemented necessary support systems and followed up to ensure success.
- Facilitated grief counseling groups, impulse control counseling groups, and girls empowerment counseling groups at the secondary level.
- Supported Athletic Director in administrative operations for all high school sports programs.
- Ensured all athletes were cleared medically for participation in athletics.
- Ensured athletic events were properly supervised administratively and by outside agencies when necessary.
- Supported Plant Manager in administrative operations in relation to facilities and events held on campus.
- Managed comprehensive school wide calendar to include all school events and applications for use of facilities.
- Manage a busy telephone switchboard and voicemail system.
- Maintain copy machines.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Direct parents and students.
- Manage and grade student office aids.
- Assign and manage special education caseloads for the special education department.
- Schedule annual and triannual IEP meetings for students according to timelines.
- Create progress reports for special education students quarterly.
Coursework in Counseling and Psychology
Graduated with High Honors
Member of Riverside Association of School Psychologists