Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
|Every child needs to know that he or she is an autonomous and creative individual. When children share a safe and respectful environment to learn in, they can take risks necessary for academic success and personal growth. Embracing diverse ideas and inviting multiple perspectives in the classroom help to create such a milieu.|
· Teach children and adults private piano and theory classes
· Work with students ages 5-48 teaching piano and theory classes
· Communicate with parents on weekly basis
· Prepare students for Royal Conservatory Music Examinations and school recitals
· Work with students one-on-one while helping them discover their natural talents
Classically trained musician with class room management experience and exceptional people skills. Versed in vocal, string, and piano pedagogy. Desires a challenging role as a choral, string, and general music educator.
Designed and delivered a pilot course in Songwriting for speech pathologists and music therapists students.
Conducted assessment and end-semester examination and grading.
Incorporated software for recording and editing student's creative work.
Key Result: Interest from Eastern Washington University to develop a follow-up course designed for hybrid, on-site and online learning scenarios.