Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Schedules appointments and keeps calendars up to date
• Prepares agendas and materials for Board and Committee meetings
• Assists in keeping projects on task to meet deadlines
• Tracks and monitors pending issues to assure completion/resolution; determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response
• Creates business documents, reports and presentations for organizational meetings, vendor commitments and personal business opportunities
• Coordinates interview visits, including travel arrangements, interview and conference call schedules, community and/or school tours
• Manages and reconciles monthly expenses and statements
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Takes independent action on handling requests; and acts as liaison between employees and external business contacts
• Fast learner, detail-oriented and thorough; excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities while producing exceptional results, with minimal or no supervision
• Good analytical, problem solving, project management, and "managing- up" skills
Highly driven Optometry student with experience as a small business owner and leader within her community. Goal-oriented and fosters peer camaraderie. Seeking experience to develop a strong professional network within the Optometry community.
Detail-oriented individual with strong social skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. Competent and equipped with solid time management and interpersonal skills. Promotes excellent customer service abilities in both independent and team based environments. Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and can work well under pressure. Seeking long term employment within your company.
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Organizational planning
- Problem solving
- Strong verbal communication
- Over 15 years of customer service experience
- Flexible and efficient team
player with the ability to work
independently or with a team
- Efficiently managing time to
complete and organize projects
- Performing at optimal levels in
highly stressful situations ·
- Multi tasking
- Provide client focused services
in fast-paced work environments
- Plan and execute the most
efficient workday for employees
- communicate with clients
providing information and
resolving critical problems
Teaching children between the ages of 6 and 16 to play musical instruments, Musical Theory and Marching. This is a part time extra curricular program for children and something I just love to do. I am given such a sense of accomplishment watching these children grow in their musical abilities and just watching them grow into wonderful little adults throughout the years.
I manage staff and control daily operations as well as extreme customer service. My job was to make sure that the salon was a home away from home for people. It is my job to make sure to hire and train staff that would make the salon feel like their own business and treat it as theirs.
-making schedules -customer service -ordering product
-handling cash -salon cleanliness -maintenance
Responsible for building displays and wiring light fixtures as well as following phonogram's and setting bays to their specific plan (merchandising)Having a great eye to detail as well as being creative with problem solving is essential in this role. Time lines and coming in under hours is a strong asset to this role which I excel in.Acting supervisor when needed.
Responsible for 5-10 children between the ages of 0-12 years old. Responsible for advertising and budgeting as well as preparing meal plans and outings, coming up with ideas for crafts and daily activities with children. Also dealing with time management and finances during this time. It was my responsibility to help children learn and to help some children with behavioral problems or children with ADHA and ADD.
Dedicated student at the Biology department of UCSB , aiming to graduate in 2019 and to continue education in drug development, Pharmacology or Pharmacy related profession. I am also committed yoga instructor teaching wellness and aiming to expose others to healthy and mindful living style. My current goal is to acquire knowledge, critical thinking skills and experience in effort to be able improve the quality of life of others in the society. I am seeking professional experiences in health related professions to enable me to narrow down my career path.