Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
As a worker in the Deli I had to slice meats and cheese per customer request, had to fry chicken and cook for the steam table, had to deal with any customer complaints and concerns.
As just a beginning rep I was responsible for selling products, inputting orders, as well as answering most questions regarding products, and with minor customer issues. Once I was promoted I then had to deal with replacing customer products, checking availability of products, and dealing with escalated issues. As a elite furniture rep I solely dealt with very large client accounts, and staying in contact with them throughout the whole 8 week process waiting on their custom furniture, was also very involved with billing. Most times even acted as a manager to deal with customer issues and provide compensation due to any issues.
My responsibilities as a server consisted of customer satisfaction at its best especially as the opening server everyday I had to make sure I was taking care of each customer's needs also including making their shakes and even food some days when we were short. Made sure I greeted each customer with a smile and made them know they were my first priority and make sure their visit was satisfactory. I guaranteed each customer the visit would run smoothly and they would be helped in a timely manner and if that wasn't the case did everything I could to solver their issues.
Food service professional with 3 1/2 years of combined experience in retail service and hospitality establishments. A team player who has worked with store managers and executive chefs at Ralphs and at Eataly. A proactive leader determined to adapt to any task handed to maximize revenue and productivity.
Seeking Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management
Graduating in Fall 2020
First person in family to earn a college degree
2 years of coursework in Culinary Arts and 3 1/2 years in Hotel Restaurant Management
Graduating Class of 2018
Associate's Degree in Hospitality Management
Certificate in IGETC Entrepreneurship
* Morning and night production crew member
* Experience on-the-line and in prep cook
* Morning production crew in the Fresh Pasta and Salumi E Formaggi department
* Elevated sales to over $19,000 weekly by executing our recipes and customer service interaction
* Leader in handcrafting a dozen versions of pasta
* Provided the supply-and-demand for 4 restaurants (one three-star restaurant)
* Graduated at College of the Canyons in June 2018 with a 3.3 GPA while working part time
* Service Deli manager for night shifts
* OSAT (measure of customer service satisfaction) increased 3% from April 2017 to June 2017
* 1 100% mystery shopper review
* Store performance rose from 4th to 2nd highest in its district in July 2017 (5 month span)
* Former member of the Ralph's Customer First committee assisting to analyze quarterly reviews and the brainstorming of new and more productive ideas for company growth
* Security team student providing transportation to students and professors on site
* Reported all security incidents or suspicious activity
* Inspected vehicles for proper parking permits
* Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases
* Serviced 200+ guests on different stations daily with ensured accuracy
* Increased store sales by 2.5% over the holiday period from Thanksgiving to Christmas 2015
Delivery meals to residents..
helped customers Select products that best fit their personal needs.
closing responsibilities , prepare and packaging food items for the customers..
cleaner guess room , making bed ,vacuum, duster ..