As a worker in the Deli I had to slice meats and cheese per customer request, had to fry chicken and cook for the steam table, had to deal with any customer complaints and concerns.
As just a beginning rep I was responsible for selling products, inputting orders, as well as answering most questions regarding products, and with minor customer issues. Once I was promoted I then had to deal with replacing customer products, checking availability of products, and dealing with escalated issues. As a elite furniture rep I solely dealt with very large client accounts, and staying in contact with them throughout the whole 8 week process waiting on their custom furniture, was also very involved with billing. Most times even acted as a manager to deal with customer issues and provide compensation due to any issues.
My responsibilities as a server consisted of customer satisfaction at its best especially as the opening server everyday I had to make sure I was taking care of each customer's needs also including making their shakes and even food some days when we were short. Made sure I greeted each customer with a smile and made them know they were my first priority and make sure their visit was satisfactory. I guaranteed each customer the visit would run smoothly and they would be helped in a timely manner and if that wasn't the case did everything I could to solver their issues.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Deli Clerk. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Food service professional with 3 1/2 years of combined experience in retail service and hospitality establishments. A team player who has worked with store managers and executive chefs at Ralphs and at Eataly. A proactive leader determined to adapt to any task handed to maximize revenue and productivity.
Seeking Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management
Graduating in Fall 2020
First person in family to earn a college degree
2 years of coursework in Culinary Arts and 3 1/2 years in Hotel Restaurant Management
Graduating Class of 2018
Associate's Degree in Hospitality Management
Certificate in IGETC Entrepreneurship
* Morning and night production crew member
* Experience on-the-line and in prep cook
* Morning production crew in the Fresh Pasta and Salumi E Formaggi department
* Elevated sales to over $19,000 weekly by executing our recipes and customer service interaction
* Leader in handcrafting a dozen versions of pasta
* Provided the supply-and-demand for 4 restaurants (one three-star restaurant)
* Graduated at College of the Canyons in June 2018 with a 3.3 GPA while working part time
* Service Deli manager for night shifts
* OSAT (measure of customer service satisfaction) increased 3% from April 2017 to June 2017
* 1 100% mystery shopper review
* Store performance rose from 4th to 2nd highest in its district in July 2017 (5 month span)
* Former member of the Ralph's Customer First committee assisting to analyze quarterly reviews and the brainstorming of new and more productive ideas for company growth
* Security team student providing transportation to students and professors on site
* Reported all security incidents or suspicious activity
* Inspected vehicles for proper parking permits
* Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases
* Serviced 200+ guests on different stations daily with ensured accuracy
* Increased store sales by 2.5% over the holiday period from Thanksgiving to Christmas 2015
Take a look at the most common Deli Clerk skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Delivery meals to residents..
helped customers Select products that best fit their personal needs.
closing responsibilities , prepare and packaging food items for the customers..
cleaner guess room , making bed ,vacuum, duster ..