Compassionate and dedicated pre-nursing student with two years experience in Geriatric home care. Proven skills in daily living, personal care and patient mobility. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks and exercising the sound judgement required to improve the quality of patient care.
Dean's List Honoree fall 2017
Fall 2019: Starting coursework towards earning my Associate in Science
25 earned credits
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Dining Room Manager. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
• Managed the food service program in accordance with Daybreak Ventures department polices
• Provided leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and resident service expectations are met.
• Maintained records of income and expenditures, food, supplies, personnel and equipment and provided reports to regional dietitian.
• Made sure facility had sufficient supplies. Ordered food according to menu cycle and always available menu selections. Improvised as necessary creating alternatives for balanced menu selections.
• Completed annual and as needed employee reviews, trained new employees, and recommended dismissal and select education per performance.
• Provided overall direction and managed performance for all Food Service Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards.
• Directed and trained food service department regarding food presentation, quality, and cost control.
• Developed operational component forecasts and was able to explain variances. Responsible for component's accounting functions.
• Worked with regional dietitians, implementing nutritional care plans individualized per resident.
ANFP Association of food service professionals
Take a look at the most common Dining Room Manager skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.