Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
8 years nursing experience in critical care, post-anesthesia care and fixed-wing patient transport with specialty in cardiac surgery and military medical transport.
Registered Nurse in Washington state (RN7)
AACN Certified Critical Care Nurse (exp.07/2016)
Basic Life Support Certification (exp. 04/2016)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (exp.10/2016)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (exp. 06/2017)
- Disciplined, energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Evaluated and treated patients presenting with signs of acute myocardial infarction undergoing emergent cardiac catheterization.
- Administered medications for moderate sedation and assisted in anesthesia cases.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care.
- Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
- Developed strong critical thinking and advanced cardiac life support skills in high acuity 22 bed intensive care unit specializing in cardiac surgery and emergencies.
- Expertly manages the high acuity cardiac patient and the delicacies of hemodynamic monitoring.
- Accrued more than 300 flight hours as a Flight Nurse and Medical Crew Director on military fixed-wing aircraft.
- Developed strong leadership skills directing 5 person medical crew in transporting up to 40 wounded soldiers on transcontinental flights.
- Proficiently worked in dynamic environments with limited resources that required calm and independent decision-making.
- Evaluated patient care needs post-operatively, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care within an ethnically diverse population in New York City.
- Recognized as intelligent and quick to learn. Hired directly into a 44 bed Liver Transplant Intensive Care Unit as a new graduate and thrived in the critical care environment.
- Developed superb clinical judgment and foundational understanding of hemodynamics as part of an elite team of nursing professionals in a large teaching hospital.
Loyal, collaborative Registered Nurse with a steadfast commitment to quality care and preventative care advocacy.
Maryland Compact State
Washington, District of Columbia
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification 2014-2016
ANA Certified in Psychiatric & Mental Health
Maintained patient charts and confidential files.
Provided palliative care in outpatient settings ranging from assessment to development and implementation of care plans.
Provided necessary health education training for patients.
Managed team of medical support personnel.
Managed caseload of 6-8 patients, providing education, treatments, IV therapy, venipuncture and surgical wound care.
Experience with multiple types of electronic charting software.