Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
8 years nursing experience in critical care, post-anesthesia care and fixed-wing patient transport with specialty in cardiac surgery and military medical transport.
Registered Nurse in Washington state (RN7)
AACN Certified Critical Care Nurse (exp.07/2016)
Basic Life Support Certification (exp. 04/2016)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (exp.10/2016)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (exp. 06/2017)
- Disciplined, energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Evaluated and treated patients presenting with signs of acute myocardial infarction undergoing emergent cardiac catheterization.
- Administered medications for moderate sedation and assisted in anesthesia cases.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care.
- Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
- Developed strong critical thinking and advanced cardiac life support skills in high acuity 22 bed intensive care unit specializing in cardiac surgery and emergencies.
- Expertly manages the high acuity cardiac patient and the delicacies of hemodynamic monitoring.
- Accrued more than 300 flight hours as a Flight Nurse and Medical Crew Director on military fixed-wing aircraft.
- Developed strong leadership skills directing 5 person medical crew in transporting up to 40 wounded soldiers on transcontinental flights.
- Proficiently worked in dynamic environments with limited resources that required calm and independent decision-making.
- Evaluated patient care needs post-operatively, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary patient care within an ethnically diverse population in New York City.
- Recognized as intelligent and quick to learn. Hired directly into a 44 bed Liver Transplant Intensive Care Unit as a new graduate and thrived in the critical care environment.
- Developed superb clinical judgment and foundational understanding of hemodynamics as part of an elite team of nursing professionals in a large teaching hospital.