• End user support included troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that included collecting, consolidating and analysis of service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.
• Supported infrastructure Change management in an enterprise organization that resulted in stronger compliance of HIPAA and SOX requirements within ITIL change and release management practice and application delivery processes
• Provide tier 2 support of Document Management System for technical and data issues related to web-based application that resulted in identification of critical application failures
• Provided end user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that resulted in a reduction of service tickets
• Oversaw various implementation and re-engineering projects from conceptualization to completion
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Health System Specialist. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
A certified salesforce developer with more than three years of versatile experience. A highly seasoned and accomplished consultant with a strong record of client satisfaction, adept at explaining highly complex data systems to a wide variety of audiences. Proven multitasker, proactive and willing to take up responsibilities that would ensure mutual growth and success.
Take a look at the most common Health System Specialist skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
**Employee of the Month
Furnished upon request
**Examples in the above mentioned can be seen in portfolio