> Current CPR and First Aid certification
Supervise the kids routine and daily activities such as
> Maintaining strict diet for the kid with cerebral palsy (ketogenic)
> Coordinating with physiotherapist, occupational therapists,speech therapist.
> Making plans for daily activities for him and making sure he is recieving right exercises that incorporates for his daily living
> Making sure he enjoys playing games but at the same time applying of what I learned from his occupational therapist and speech as well as the physiotherapist.
> Atteding some of his summer camps that involves alot of developmental games and exercises.
> Promoting safety awareness for him.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Private Nurse. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
- Skilled in coordinating with doctors for efficient patient management and optimal delivery of treatment plans.
- Perform well in high-pressure fast-paced environment and strong patient advocate.
- Caring professional with solid work ethic. Team player who is able to relate to people at any level.
- Iv Management
- Patient Care
- Basic Nursing Procedure and First Aid
- Highly Dependable
- Fast Learner
- Detail Oriented
1. Include helping patients who are dealing with cosmetic procedures and reconstructive treatments.
2. Providing peri-operative and post-operative care, assisting surgeons with procedures, and treating patients during their recovery.
3. Provides patients with basic health care assistance in doctors' offices, and related health care settings.
4. Administer medications.
5. Records patient's symptoms, conditions, progress of treatment and therapy.
6. Carry out Physicians orders and charting.
1. Perform direct nursing care procedures:
a. Carry out Physicians orders and charting
b. Bedside nursing
d. Pre-operative and post-operative nursing care
2. Observe and report records patient's symptoms, conditions, progress of treatment and therapy.
3. Administer medications.
4. Maintains records reflecting patients conditions, medications, and treatment.
1. Monitoring client's health status.
2. taking vital signs such as temperature, pulse rate, respiratory rate ad blood pressure.
3. Carrying doctors order.
4. Promoting health ad prevention of illness.
1. Attending to the personal hygiene and assisting in feeding the patients.
2. Ensuring safety and comfort and uplifting their self-esteem.
3. Giving Psychological support to the entire elderly mentally ill patient.
4. Promoting health and preventions of illess.
5. Taking vital signs such as temperature, pulse rate, respiratory rate an dblood pressure.
6. Supervising disabled patients get their regular sunbath and sponge bath.
7. Providing medication to the patients.
1. Providing medications to the patients.
2. Providing special care and needs to patient with Alzheimer, Parkinson and with heart conditions.
3. Monitoring client health status.
4. Orienting patient the procedure to be done and preparing her psychologically and spiritually.
5. Carrying doctors order.
- Basic Intravenous Therapy Training Certification
- Basic ECG Interpretation Skills Workshop & 12 Leads ECG Diagnostics STEMI Recogition
- Advance Cardiac Life Support
- CPR Professional/ BLS
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Bloodborne Pathogenes
- Basic Peripheral Venous Blood Extraction
BY: Gesundheits Synergy & Professional Advancement Institute
Where: Imadejas Convention Hall
When: February 4-17, 2016
Take a look at the most common Private Nurse skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.