Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
* Greatly involved in the hiring process of the Human Resources Department at FedEx Ground specifically doing calls to schedule interviews and do job offers to Package Handler applicants in the ZAUS facility.
* Incharge of the employee Onboarding process - specifically I9 processing and EVerification of newly hired Package Handlers and does the New Hire Orientation as well.
* Assists management and HR on adhoc projects for the facility.
* Provides clerical support to various management and operational functions, including, but not limited to, photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing and answering telephone calls.
* Reviews, researches and/or enters data in various systems to support respective functional areas
* Assists in the handling of customer inquiries and package pickup at the station.
* Assists management with Business Control Self Assessment (BCSA) audit activity by retrieving data and/or files for review and making sure important information or data and files are available and correct for testing.
* Provides onsite training for Package Handlers.
* Developed exceptional attendance record with special attention to punctuality and preparation to work upon arrival.
* Delivers an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
* Do other work tasks as assigned and requested.
* In charge of the balancing of the Department's checkbook and making sure all expenses are accounted for properly.
* Process payment requests for invoices received in the Oracle and Markview database.
* Acts as the Engineering coordinator and office manager of the Engineering Division.
* Keeps track of vendors that come in and out of the hotel to do maintenance on hotel property.
* I do the advance scheduling of HVAC of the whole hotel.
* I process P-Card transactions and run Accounting reports for the Director of the Department.
* I run the GL (subledger) report every week and balance it with the Department's checkbook.
* Point of contact for purchase order requests and submission and receiving as well for the whole Division online or on the phone.
* In charge of the contracts of all our Hotel vendors and contractors and makes sure that all the Certificates of Liability Insurance are up to date.
* Takes care of phone calls routed to our Division and transfer calls to the right person/Department.
* Directed customer communication to appropriate department personnel, in addition to providing information to resolve inquiries and bolster customer satisfaction.
* Controlled and managed document processes by reviewing files, records and critical information to confirm accuracy and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.
* Communicated with vendors to place and receive orders, request maintenance services and deliver instruction on behalf of office management.
* Contacted customers via phone and email to confirm deliveries and follow up with inquiries.
* Tracked expenses and documented records using the General Ledger and Oracle.
* Processed financial documents including contracts, expense reports and invoices.
* Perform other tasks out of the ordinary whenever necessary.
* Maintained and updated candidate records in the company's system using OSP and Taleo.
* Developed and implemented efficient filing systems and customer database protocols.
* Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
* Supported office operations, managed client correspondence, ensured record tracking and handled internal communications.
A licensed Family Nurse Practitioner with 15 years of hospital and 8 years acute care nursing experience. Looking for a position that involves significant work in primary care or specialized care areas.
Completed 855 clinical hours as a student family nurse practitioner
SSM Health Urgent Care (Summer 2014/Spring 2015/Spring 2017)
Hahn & Associates OB/GYN (Spring 16)
Esse Health - Jerome Williams Internal Medicine Clinic (Spring 2017)
Mercy Pediatric Clinic-Piper Hill (Fall 2017)
Highly qualified board-certified family nurse practitioner with 15 years experience driven to build strong relationships with patients and their families in the community with a reputation for consistently achieving high levels of patient satisfaction. Acts as a patient advocate with a steadfast commitment to focus on preventative care and health education.