With Social Media as a primary focus, I aim to put my passion, desire for growth, strive for quality, creativity, and professional experience to work in a dynamic and growing industry.
- Social Media: Primary producer of radio stations Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) Constructing composition along with capturing, editing & uploading event posts for thousands of followers. Portfolio available upon request.
- Public Relations: Positively engage the public, answer questions, and enthusiastically create relationships with our brand.
- Event Coordinating: Manager of the Promotions team through events both large (5000+) and small, lead the team with efficient communication and making sure everyone has a role.
- Managing equipment and inventory.
- Being the prominent driver of radio stations large truck titled the Party Ride.
- Helping customers in-store/over the phones with finding the appropriate item to meet their needs, then making the sale.
- Generally was top salesman in my department when it came to Best Buy warranties and attaching additional equipment to the sale.
- Crew on multiple independent film sets as a Grip and Production Assistant, generally helped the overall production in any way possible.
- Freelance work, taught me the power of teamwork and how to network in an industry.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Talent Acquisition Specialist. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
License Insurance professional with extensive experience in sales, prospecting and lead generation. Seeks a position offering new challenges and opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Personable and professional communicator with fluency in Spanish.
Idaho Department of Insurance
Resident Producer License
Casualty, Disability(Health), Life, Property
Resident Bail Agent License
Idaho Supreme Court
Pre-Licensing Studies for Court Interpreters
Qualified Spanish Medical-Legal Interpreter
Real Estate Pre-License Module 1 and Module 2
Mexico Work History
*Mashlo de Mexico, S.A. 1990 - 1996
Service provider for the Government of the State of San Luis Potosí, Mexico
*San Luis Potosí Department of Tourism San Luis Potosí Mexico 1987 -1991
*Banco del Centro, S.A de C.V.1977 - 1981 /1984 - 1987
Banking Operations / Banking and Administrative Operations Instructor / Auditor
*Universidad de San Luis Potosí, Mexico 1984-1987
*Warner Bros Mexico Division 1981 - 1984
Promotion and Special Events Manager
Banco del Centro, S.A. de C.V.
*Instructor for Adults, Banking Accounting and Systems
Take a look at the most common Talent Acquisition Specialist skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.