Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Self-motivated software Sales Professional with 4+ years selling SaaS in the HIT sector, specifically EHR/PM/RCM. I believe in a consultative sales approach, really listening upfront to what my clients hope to fix, accomplish, or avoid, and tailoring my entire sales process to be meaningful for each decision maker. I am experienced with a full sales cycle, and am not above prospecting to self-generate opportunities. I am interested in net-new and install base positions in software sales.
Dedicated Business Management professional who thrives on prospect targeting. Knowledgeable in system analystics and integration, key account management and financial services. Offers a successful career history comprising more than 4 years. Consistently exceed sales quotas by leading customer to action. Dependable, outgoing team player focused on driving organizational objectives through a commitment to client satisfaction, retention and helping organizations run efficiently.
Senior HRIS Analyst hired to lead design development, integration and implementation of a as the lead analyst responsible for the integration of existing business systems with a new translate internal needs of brokers and external needs of clients' to creat one cohesive process. completely customizable clients' and their employees to enroll in group benefits. By applying multiple business systems along with the for the integration of a system a user-friendly platform cohesive platform the development and implementation of a customized, hassle-free platform group benefit enrollment platform designed and launch a customized, user-friendly system strategically designed to change the way group benefit enrollment periods a more cohesive and hassle-free process for , on boarding, payroll, ACA process while also minimizing user errors benefit enrollment, both broker and HR tasks open enrollement for benefits period.a new system designed to simplify clients' group benefit enrollment process for their employees , oboarding, PTO, to eliminate errors clients' experience during employee open enrollment periods. provides a lot of functionality for administering online benefit enrollment/compliance on design development, and implement
Lead analyst responsible for the design and integration of a hassle-free platform Employee Self Service
Executive Assistant (part-time) to the owner of Seaside Pavers & Tile, a small company specializing in custom outdoor living spaces and hardscape.
Member of: Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, 4ever Knights Alumni Association, O.S.S.M. (Out of State Student Mentor) Program.
Seasoned sales professional with 20 years' experience in sales roles with a focus on Software and Cloud Solutions to the C-suite at global Enterprise F500, F1000, as well as Mid-Market organizations. Top Performer who is meticulous and excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Public Sector, Technology, Healthcare, Gaming, Finance and Legal.
Technology sales professional with 15+ yr track record of selling IT solutions to channel partners, enterprise, and public sector customers in Western Canada. Uniquely experienced at identifying digital transformation projects by collaborating with channel partner, ISVs and OEMS and driving territory revenue growth by accelerating technology adoption/evangelism at enterprise and public sector accounts. Well versed in recruiting and co-selling with channel partners, ISVs and OEMS through a complex sales cycle and winner of multiple president's club awards.
Responsible for recruiting and onboarding channel partner in W Canada for Quest's Data Protection and Endpoint systems management software solutions
• Executed onboarding and account mapping with Longview, PCM, Compugen, generating $500K in net new pipeline in Q3
• Exceeded sales certification training targets in Q3 leading to three partners moving from Registered to Silver Tier.
• Moved Compugen from Silver to Gold Tier by closing $250K deal in Q2.
Boutique professional services firm specializing in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce CRM and Power BI implementations
Responsible for building relationships with Executives, ISVs, OEMs and channel partners to accelerate digital transformation through virtualization, consolidation and cloud computing based on Intel Architecture and ISV solutions
Responsible for recruiting and on boarding Intel's Premier Provider network .
- Managed payment processing, invoicing and collections tasks
- Monitored inventory and purchased stock material, custom material, and parts
- Provided quotes for a range of services and materials
- Managed national accounts with multiple locations across the United States
- Processed customer orders, exchanges and returns and kept customers informed about progress.
- Followed-up with sales teams and customers with complex issues to coordinate resolutions.
- Trained and mentored new team members to promote productivity, accuracy and friendly customer service.
- Honor Graduate at Fort Gordon School of Electronics.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Requisitioned, received, stored and documented unit equipment and supplies.
- Ensured that all materials were ordered and delivered on time.
- Communicated with the home owner throughout the time it took to complete the job.
- Completed payroll and managed employee hours.
- Oversaw that the job was completed up to standard.
- Managed daily work assignments by delegating tasks and monitoring progress.
- Able to perform every job in the restaurant to include managing, serving, bartending, expo, and cooking.
- Carefully interviewed, selected, trained and supervised staff.
- Clearly communicated pertinent information to staff, such as last minute menu changes and reservations.
- Correctly calculated inventory and ordered appropriate supplies.
- Quickly identified problem situations and resolved incidents to the satisfaction of all involved parties.