Highly motivated supervisor with over 20 years experience in management within Law Enforcement, Security and Shelter Operations, covering areas that include Investigations and Inspections, field supervision, Social and Criminal Justice, Homeland Security and Emergency Management, Public Administration and Human Services.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Peace Officer. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Protective Services officer who brings over 6 years of experience working in health care/mental health facilities. Executes each task with the well-being of all staff, visitors and patients in mind. Experienced officer with leadership and relationship-building skills. History of being an effective team member.
- Responding to calls & codes
- Providing a safe work environment for patients, staff & visitors
- Addressing & documenting complaints
- Providing training to staff (restraints, response to codes involving protective services, fire safety)
- Building relations with staff & patients on mental health units (participating in events & being involved in meetings)
- Enforcing the provincial statutes that are in my appointment
- Conflict resolution
- MHA Duties
- CPR & First Aid
-Mental Health Liaison
-Tactical Communication (Verbal Judo)
-Non violent Crisis Intervention
Kale Mitchell (Calgary Transit Public & Safety Enforcement)
Ian Clark (Calgary Transit Public & Safety Enforcement)
Edric Escalante (AHS CPO/Trainer)
Sam Gibb (AHS CPO)
Take a look at the most common Peace Officer skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.