Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Highly motivated supervisor with over 20 years experience in management within Law Enforcement, Security and Shelter Operations, covering areas that include Investigations and Inspections, field supervision, Social and Criminal Justice, Homeland Security and Emergency Management, Public Administration and Human Services.
Protective Services officer who brings over 6 years of experience working in health care/mental health facilities. Executes each task with the well-being of all staff, visitors and patients in mind. Experienced officer with leadership and relationship-building skills. History of being an effective team member.
- Responding to calls & codes
- Providing a safe work environment for patients, staff & visitors
- Addressing & documenting complaints
- Providing training to staff (restraints, response to codes involving protective services, fire safety)
- Building relations with staff & patients on mental health units (participating in events & being involved in meetings)
- Enforcing the provincial statutes that are in my appointment
- Conflict resolution
- MHA Duties
- CPR & First Aid
-Mental Health Liaison
-Tactical Communication (Verbal Judo)
-Non violent Crisis Intervention
Seeking an opportunity as not only an advancement but where my reputable character along with unique skills and knowledge may assist as an asset in the structuring of the progressing Public Safety Department.