According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Extrusion Operator. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Honed skills during nine years of military service and ten years of machine operation, which led to the successful execution of a Production Supervisor position backed by more than eight years of manufacturing management experience. Adept at supervising a large production staff of twenty-five within a fast-paced environment. Focused on achieving profitability and increased productivity through improvements in operations, quality, safety and administration. Successfully managed operations with high machine efficiency and low scrap rates. Coordinate Root Cause Analysis and corrective action system for Quality and Production Departments.
Supervise day-to-day operations while maintaining high machine efficiency with low scrap rate. Developed a powerful team by motivating through increased training and implementing an employee action plan to achieve success for each individual.
Take a look at the most common Extrusion Operator skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Self-motivated military veteran with a passion for technology and customer service. Experienced Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) instructor pilot that desires a position as a tower technician.
- Sets up and operates extrusion machine in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals, and technical specifications.
- Orders and gathers equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, while assessing the installation site.
- Documents network by labeling and routing equipment and cables, as well as recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns.
- Worked in direct coordination with the U.S. Army to provide critical support during convoys and other military operations.
- Managed UAS crewmember training to include records and publications.
- Over 1000 flight hours to date, with 130 of those hours served as an instructor.
- Served over 400 hours as mission commander at various deployed locations in Iraq & Afghanistan.
- Awarded the Meritorious Service Medal in 2011 for deployment operations with Special Operations Task Force-Central.
- Awarded the Army Achievement Medal in 2011 for outstanding UAS instruction and leadership during pre-mobilization operations with 20th Special Forces Group (Airborne).
- Recognized in 2010 as the UAS Honor Graduate during U.S. Army Advanced Individual Training at Ft. Huachuca, Arizona.
- Awarded the Army Achievement Medal in 2008 as the Honor Graduate of Basic Combat Training.
- Graduated high school in the top 3% of a class size of 867 students.