Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
- Coordinated all department functions for team Personalization employees.
- Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Created spreadsheets to improve inventory management and reporting accuracy.
- Communicated with customers via phone and email to resolve any personalization and escalation issues.
- Handled and processed corporate and associates orders.
- Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
- Organized files and developed spreadsheets and scanned documents.
- Created hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.
- Validated as needed office operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for personalization when needed.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from personalization associates, managers, assistant General manager, General manager and Director via e-mail and fax.
- Coursework in Business, Marketing and Communications
- Government Academic Achievement Award
- Member of College Youth Organization
- Student Body Organization Representative
- Minor in Mathematics and Agriculture
- Major in Accounting and Business Administration
- Studied under Government Scholarship Program
- Jollibee Foods Inc. Aral Kabuhayan Scholarship Program Recipient
- Member of Student Body Organization.
- Major in business Management
- Minor in Math subject
- Practiced Management under Jollibee Foods Corp. Scholarship Progman
- Member of the stident body organization
Motivated self starter with strong moral values, who is always willing to learn new things and take direction for tasks to be completed. You will find me Results driven and exceptional on all levels of expectation.
Forklift License - Clamp & Twin Tyne experience
NCEA Level 1,2 & 3 (High school diploma, NZ)
Full-Time Missionary(LDS), California USA, 2014-2016
Youth Group Leader(LDS),2016-Jan 2017
Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity, 2014-2015
Boot Camp,P.T, 2009&2010,2016
Tahi Borell- Day Shift Supervisor
Work:0402 517 374
Chayse Waretini - Day shift Supervisor
Work:0478 351 676
As a Team Leader my job is to make decisive and effective production demands and deadlines in order to meet our customers needs. Making sure we are to deliver high quality products through leadership and cross-training. Manufacturing operations executive with 7 years in management with consistent success in achieving revenue, cost, productivity and delivery goals.An effective leader, skilled in enlisting all team members in aligning with projects and organizational goals.