- Coordinated all department functions for team Personalization employees.
- Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Created spreadsheets to improve inventory management and reporting accuracy.
- Communicated with customers via phone and email to resolve any personalization and escalation issues.
- Handled and processed corporate and associates orders.
- Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
- Organized files and developed spreadsheets and scanned documents.
- Created hourly, daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.
- Validated as needed office operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for personalization when needed.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from personalization associates, managers, assistant General manager, General manager and Director via e-mail and fax.
- Coursework in Business, Marketing and Communications
- Government Academic Achievement Award
- Member of College Youth Organization
- Student Body Organization Representative
- Minor in Mathematics and Agriculture
- Major in Accounting and Business Administration
- Studied under Government Scholarship Program
- Jollibee Foods Inc. Aral Kabuhayan Scholarship Program Recipient
- Member of Student Body Organization.
- Major in business Management
- Minor in Math subject
- Practiced Management under Jollibee Foods Corp. Scholarship Progman
- Member of the stident body organization
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Machine Operator. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Motivated Welder Fabricator with a strong background in TIG, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, and Mild Steel welding techniques. Proficient in using manual dexterity to transform Stainless Steel into completed products. Focused on maintaining workplace safety by strictly following company procedures, safety regulations and wearing protective gear. Background includes shop welding to put together pieces of all sizes. Adept at giving work a clean finish with grinding and deburring.
Take a look at the most common Machine Operator skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Dependable, hard-working Warehouse Associate with over 10 years of experience in Cutomer Service. Team-oriented with good communication skills . Willing to work whenever necessary . Experienced and certified in Automotives . Forklift experienced and posses Class "A" CDL License .
Entry level Coach Bus Technician duties . Duties included changing fluids , checking vehicles for DOT inspection , Remove/Replace interior , exterior , mechanical or electrical parts . Remove wheels , mount tires , and perform balancing . Assist Technicians in all areas of vehicle service
Conduct maintenance of dry cleaning machines . Retrieve separate fabrics according to texture and code . Initiate and monitor wet and dry cleaning machines . Manage Ipura items including leather and suede .Monitor cleaning liquids and solvents and date and log levels .
Intense training on General Motor systems . Consisting of theory and On Hands training experience . Versed in all aspects of automotive technology . Suspension , Electrical , Cooling System and electronic fuel systems . Tire mounting and balancing . Emphasis on Torque specifications .