With Social Media as a primary focus, I aim to put my passion, desire for growth, strive for quality, creativity, and professional experience to work in a dynamic and growing industry.
- Social Media: Primary producer of radio stations Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) Constructing composition along with capturing, editing & uploading event posts for thousands of followers. Portfolio available upon request.
- Public Relations: Positively engage the public, answer questions, and enthusiastically create relationships with our brand.
- Event Coordinating: Manager of the Promotions team through events both large (5000+) and small, lead the team with efficient communication and making sure everyone has a role.
- Managing equipment and inventory.
- Being the prominent driver of radio stations large truck titled the Party Ride.
- Helping customers in-store/over the phones with finding the appropriate item to meet their needs, then making the sale.
- Generally was top salesman in my department when it came to Best Buy warranties and attaching additional equipment to the sale.
- Crew on multiple independent film sets as a Grip and Production Assistant, generally helped the overall production in any way possible.
- Freelance work, taught me the power of teamwork and how to network in an industry.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Brand Manager. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Take a look at the most common Brand Manager skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Goal-oriented account executive/project manager dedicated to top-tier client satisfaction. Always willing to go the extra mile to maintain important relationships and getting projects to the finish line without casualties. Holds a deep passion for the ad industry and understands the complexities of the creative process, while ensuring client deliverables are met within on time and within scope.
Currently managing all web based projects for the agency, along with CRO and SEO retained clients. Web solutions specialist. Resource allocation, forecasting, billing, QA, project documentation development.
Building timelines, managing/improving processes, ensuring client deliverables are met on time and within scope/budget. Strong emphasis on providing clients with a lean production schedule, immersive UI/UX, and top tier development/web functionalities.
Collaborating with and supporting account managers and key in house specialists to drive client initiatives forward.
Portfolio of clients include notable brands such as Yum!, Terminix, MoneyGram, Sprint, TCU, KB Home, American Home Shield, Greyhound, and Ebby Halliday Realtors
Minor in Philosophy
Activities: Student Government Association, Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity, Tech Marketing Association, Tech Economics Association, Texas Tech Hockey