A passionate digital media navigator with extensive experience managing multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously, across a wide variety of industries. Proven ability to exceed client and employer expectations and improve the digital competencies of others. An inquisitive learner, constantly seeking creative solutions for business challenges.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Digital Strategist. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Passionate, organized and results-oriented Digital Marketing Technologist & Project Manager with 6+ years of vast agency & high-tech startup experience developing, executing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing disruptive integrated digital marketing strategies & campaigns for a robust range of B2B/B2C clients such as startups, small businesses, fortune 100 & 500 companies and celebrities.
• Constantly recognized for contributions to the bottom-line and producing high returns pertaining to new business, ROI and revenue.
• Accomplished managing multiple concurrent small & large-scale projects while working closely with executive management, internal teams, client teams, vendors and/or consultants.
• Notorious for outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with an unswerving focus on quality, timeliness, and cost control.
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Landing Page Optimization
Quality Assurance Testing
Amazon Web Services
Web Analytics & Reporting
Social Media Monitoring
Value Proposition Development
Copy Writing & Editing
Budgeting & Cost Control
Consulted and developed marketing strategies and programs for a variety of clients to build their respective brands and businesses.
• Assisted clients with implementing their digital programs per initial setup, execution, management, reporting, optimization and ongoing consultation/recommendations.
• Increased delivery speed and sustained long-term client relationships by using traditional project management experience to revamp all processes, workflows and procedures.
A professional network for visually organizing and showcasing your talents, achievements & beyond!
• Successfully raised $400,000+ in private investment; acquired 100,000+ users; $5MM platform valuation.
• Conducted and moderated numerous research studies such as focus groups, surveys, polls and IDIs.
• Directed the analysis, design, development, testing, launch, optimization and maintenance of the platform.
• Description of management duties.
• Description of technical duties
• technologies used.
Honors (magna cum lade. 2nd in class)
Operating Systems: Windows (Vista, XP, 2000, Server 2000/2003) Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
CMS: Drupal; WordPress; Blogger; Magento
Email marketing/CRM Integration: SalesForce.com; OpenLeads; ConstantContact; Responsys.
Web Analytics: Omniture; ClickTale; ClickTracks; Google Analytics; Web Trends; Radian6; Alterian;
Internet advertising: Google AdWords; Yahoo! Search Marketing; Live Search Advertising; Ask; TextLinkAds; Federated Media; DoubleClick; b5media.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, FrontPage Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Creative Cloud Lumapix Fotofusion v5 PortraitProfessional 11 Swiftpage WordPress Wix HubSpot EmailBlast SurveyMonkey MailChimp SageCRM ACT Empiric Skype
Take a look at the most common Digital Strategist skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.