Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
A position as Front Office Manager for International Hotel Chains.
Outgoing Front Office Manager with experience overseeing multiple tasks and managing employees successfully. Hardworking professional committed to providing outstanding customer service and assistance.
• Ensure your front office team delivers a great service, professional attention and personal recognition
• Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance
• Help prepare annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management
• Legoland Japan Hotel was successfully grand open on 28 April 2018
• Responsible for maintaining efficient Front Office operations through planning, organizing, staffing, executing and controlling the functions of the Department.
• Directs and co-ordinates the activities of the Front Office and responsible for the smooth operation which includes reception/cashiering, concierge, bell service, and telephone department.
• The results achieved by these departments must be in accordance with company objectives.
• The highest level of performance and quality standard of the hotel is expected.