Goal-oriented student dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Leadership and adaptability with specialized knowledge in Social Media Marketing and Communication.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Public Relations Officer. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Experienced SaaS marketing professional and self-proclaimed life enthusiast that understands the value of unwavering customer loyalty and the importance it serves to businesses in garnering lasting relationships. Market-savvy, analytical, and well-coordinated in devising and implementing plans. Demonstrated success in spearheading inbound engine development to help scale high-growth technology organizations. Obsessed with exceeding goals and genuinely invested in the personal and professional development of others.
Get to know me: linkedIn.com/in/nehavarshneya, Twitter: @NehaVarshneya, Instagram: @nehavarshneya
Take a look at the most common Public Relations Officer skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
A position as Front Office Manager for International Hotel Chains.
Outgoing Front Office Manager with experience overseeing multiple tasks and managing employees successfully. Hardworking professional committed to providing outstanding customer service and assistance.
• Ensure your front office team delivers a great service, professional attention and personal recognition
• Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance
• Help prepare annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management
• Legoland Japan Hotel was successfully grand open on 28 April 2018
• Responsible for maintaining efficient Front Office operations through planning, organizing, staffing, executing and controlling the functions of the Department.
• Directs and co-ordinates the activities of the Front Office and responsible for the smooth operation which includes reception/cashiering, concierge, bell service, and telephone department.
• The results achieved by these departments must be in accordance with company objectives.
• The highest level of performance and quality standard of the hotel is expected.