Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Self-motivated professional experienced in both technical and non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Seasoned Collections Manager offering expertise in billing, account management and financial administration.
● Retained consumer memberships through utilization of sales tools and techniques
● Logged all calls into membership computer system
● Addressed consumer needs and outlined how continued membership will fulfill those needs
● Adhered to previously approved script during calls
● Responded immediately and accurately to all billing dispute inquiries
● Processed new service saved account and rescheduling orders
● Explained new services and products to existing customers
● Tabulated and reported on retention effort outcomes
● Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
● Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
● Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales
● Adheres to all department and company policies and procedures
● Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos
● Handled incoming calls both from internal and external customers
● Entered orders (email, phone, fax, or written) into company order entry database
● Coded accounts for Material Safety Data Sheets, special shipping, prioritization, and incomplete entered orders
● Assisted customers in determining product needs and provided basic assistance on products.
● Entered new accounts and updated existing accounts with accurate billing, shipping, and contact information.
● Handled customer complaints and problems with little to no supervisory assistance.
● Initiated no charge orders, returns, warranty replacements, billings, vertical markets and commissions.
● Prepared quotes and quote to orders for customers and regional sales managers.
Experienced Resource Specialist driven to assist students in building educational, behavioral and social skills necessary for success in academics and beyond. Compassionate Instructional Leader bringing years of experience supporting all students.
I started working at Bobrick in Los Angeles in assembly for two years assembling soap dispensers. Moved to detail parts for another two years pulling parts for the assembly department here I was trained to drive forklifts, stand up lifts, also was trained to process paperwork and data entry. I was then asked to join the Shipping Department team. There I was trained to pull and pack orders for Fed EX ground and UPS. Pull and pack for freight size orders. In 2010, my family relocated to Gamco to the shipping department. There I did Shipping, Receiving, Cycle counts of merchandise, pulled and packed orders for inter-company trucks which I loaded myself. I processed each order. I was also in charge of being a backup for the lead person when she was not in the office I did the paperwork, called the trucking companies scheduled pick up and drop offs. Every morning I was in charge to prioritize the work between the team. When help was needed I was also asked to work in all other departments. I pick up on new processes easily. Over time was no problem.
I was asked by my supervisor to train new employees. Because of my knowledge of the warehouse, paperwork, the computer, and for my patience. I take pride in all that I do. I go out of my way to find ways to make work safe and easier for all team workers. What I am asked to do I get it is done ASAP that way I do not forget and I do it correctly. I work well with others. Suggestions to make work safer, better, or to save money for the department or company itself was encouraged and I would always do my best to participate.
I have worked with customers in the past at a grocery store and a dog groomer. I am able to stay calm and assess the situation for what needs to be done. This includes any other situation that may come my way. I believe in being there for my team workers for anything, questions help on orders and the working of the computer.
Seasoned Relationship Manager demonstrating cross-functional expertise by facilitating communication between sales, marketing and analytical research departments. Goal focused in fast-paced financial environments.