• End user support included troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that included collecting, consolidating and analysis of service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.
• Supported infrastructure Change management in an enterprise organization that resulted in stronger compliance of HIPAA and SOX requirements within ITIL change and release management practice and application delivery processes
• Provide tier 2 support of Document Management System for technical and data issues related to web-based application that resulted in identification of critical application failures
• Provided end user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that resulted in a reduction of service tickets
• Oversaw various implementation and re-engineering projects from conceptualization to completion
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Web Analyst. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Digital marketing specialist, data analyst and freelance front-end web developer. Skilled and experienced in a variety of digital marketing tools and technologies. Good with numbers, research, and self-education. Quick learner, adaptive, highly creative, intellectually curious, very personable and dedicated.
- Windy City Times 30 Under 30 Award - Vegetarian Resource Scholarship Award - Illinois Children of Veterans Tuition Scholarship
Take a look at the most common Web Analyst skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.