Cleaned and prepared various foods for cooking or serving; Prepared merchandise for gift shop. Excellent at following directions and accepting supervision. Fast learner and eager to work in a kitchen or retail environment.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Poker Dealer. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Goal-driven Principal Engineer adept at reviewing plans and implementing improvements. Skilled at rapid development with small teams and expert at coming up with creative solutions to technical problems. Deep understanding of professional trading setups. Quick learner of new technologies and programming languages.
Created PLOFlow, which solves for game theory optimal strategies for two player postflop scenarios in Pot-Limit Omaha with arbitrary player ranges, stack sizes, and bet sizes.
• Wrote over 10,000 lines of code to create an end to end solving engine from scratch, capable of solving game trees with up to 30,000 branches
• Optimized important Numpy operations with custom Cython code
• Created interactive visualizations with D3.js
• Created web site in Django hosted on AWS, utilizing Elasticache, SQS, S3, and EC2 to solve and save game scenarios, and load and display results on demand
Worked with a small team to create an algorithmic trading system which successfully captures thousands of small arbitrage opportunities each day.
• Built trading engine capable of searching for trades across up to 2000 orderbooks hundreds of times per second
• Optimized code in Python, Cython, and C++
• Built web tools including a dashboard for analyzing trade results
• Managed version control with Git, handling merging of development branches and deployment of new code
• Made extensive use of AWS services for database management and cloud computing
Worked as a mentor for the Introduction to Programming Nanodegree, aiding students learning to program with their questions.
• Mentored up to 20 students at a time, answering questions related to computer science, programming, and Udacity course projects
• Received consistent 5 star ratings from students
• Profited every year in an industry that underwent massive change
• Switched specialties three times to maximize earnings, from cash game Limit Hold'em, to No-Limit Hold'em, to Pot-Limit Omaha
• Used mathematical reasoning and statistics to make decisions with positive expectation
ProPokerTools Parser 2015
• Created first open-source Python module to parse ProPokerTools style Pot-Limit Omaha hand range syntax into an array of the hands represented by the given range
• Leveraged Numpy arrays, boolean masks, and precomputed lookup tables to optimize for speed, resulting in processing time of less than one second for most hand ranges
Take a look at the most common Poker Dealer skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Customer-driven and forward-thinking Sales Manager with more than 17 years' experience in fostering long-lasting relationships and partnerships, retaining top customers and enhancing profit strategies. Looking forward to work in your esteemed organization and with further learning and experience would create a niche for myself and increase the productivity of the company.
§ Responsible for finance and sale of Hyundai passenger cars in retail as well as in corporate sector.
§ Responsible for arranging finance for prospective customers.
§ Help colleagues to achieve their sales targets.
§ Increased Finance penetration.
§ Responsible for procuring business for the Bankthrough Dealer Channels
§ Maintaining cordial business relations with therespective Dealerships
§ Responsible for sale and finance of Honda vehicles.
§ Supervising and regularizing sale of Branch on daily basis.
§ Allocate and maintain stocks and help in procurement of fresh stocks.
§ Help subordinates in achieving their targets.
§ Send Daily MIS of branch to higher management.
§ Recruit and nurture Advisors.
§ Conduct Product and Sales Training for advisors on regular basis.
§ Drive Team to increase productivity.
§ In charge of 2 locations
§ Setting Sales Consultants as well as Team Targets
§ Ensuring effective enquiry management.
§ Motivating and managing the Sales Teams towards attainment of the target.
§ Responsible for the Sales and SSI for the dealership.
§ Planning, Strategist and Ordering of vehicles from Honda.
§ Managing the Fund Flow and calculating retention.
§ Implementations of Honda EDGE SOP. Updating the higher management of the daily activity of the dealership
Represented Apex Honda consecutively thrice in the NSM contest
Won the award for Best IQ in National Sales Manager Contest 2011
Won the BEST SALES MANAGER – WEST ZONE award in NSM 2012
Consistently among the Top 5 dealership Pan India in retail sales.
Earned Fully paid Company Incentive Trip to Goa with entire Team in October 2009.
Honda Incentive trip to Thailand in 2010.
Company Incentive trip to China in 2011.
§ Branch In Charge
§ Conducting daily kick off meetings with subordinates
§ Assisting subordinates to achieve their target as well as my Individual target
§ Supervising the Branch Stock requirements
§ Service coordination for smoother vehicle delivery and service Supervising and conducting Outdoor activities and various campaigns
* Captain of the Table Tennis Team in School and College.
* Represented School and College in Cricket.
* Part of the college troupe participating in MALHAR and other college festivals.
* Reading Books
* Staying Fit